Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yhuna's NBE Program

Star 

Finally my period came (3 days ago).. Since I've taken 'Breastgro' it messed up my cycle and sadly didn't got any result after 2 1/2 months.. My last cycle was 34 days... and now its 37.. Been searching on others program and what kind of herbs could I find here in Holland.. I bought all of them first week of this months.. and I thought I would be starting my program in 2 weeks.. and my period was late.. grrrrrrr... So, while waiting for it to come I've started drinking soy milk, snacking on edamame and walnuts..
I have also started my herbal supplements for my varicose problem 3 days before my period.. I don't drink coffee, I heard that chocolates are not good for the boobies.. I do snack on them but not a lot and very rarely.. I've only done a quick liver cleanse.. I will have to do another quick one in six weeks.. I'm getting married next summer and I hope that by then I have achieved my goal..
So to make the story shorter, here's my stats:

I'm filipina,
Height: 5'2
Weight:48.4 kls.
Don't have children
Drinks occassionally
Bust size: Above: 30
Middle: 31
Under: 28
Bra size: 32A
Goal: B cup

Fenugreek :610 mg
Wild yam : 405 mg
Saw palmetto: 450 mg
Red clover: 430 mg
Flaxseed oil: 1000 mg
L-lysine : 500 mg
MSM: 1000 mg
Borage oil: 1000mg

I'm going to follow Wahaika ramping chart.. here is my routine:

30 minutes before meals

Morning :
1x Fenugreek, 1x Saw Palmetto, 1x Wild Yam, 1x MSM, 1x Vit. C (500mg), 1x Flaxseed oil.

Afternoon:
1x Fenugreek, 1x Saw Palmetto, 1x Wild Yam, 1x MSM, 1x Flaxseed oil.

Evening:
1x Fenugreek, 1x Saw Palmetto, 1x Wild Yam, 1x MSM, 1x Vit. C (500mg), 1x Flaxseed oil.

30 minutes after meals

Morning:
1x Gingko biloba, 1x Gotu kola, 1x Milk thistle.

Afternoon:
1x Gingko biloba,1x Milk thistle, 1x Vit. E and B comlex.

Evening:
1x Gingko biloba, 1x Gotu kola, 1x Milk thistle.

Before going to bed:
1x Borage oil, 1x L-lysine

I've tried the fennel tea with fenugriek but they tasted yucky.. so I stopped.. The Red Clover will be used with Fenugreek, Flaxseed oil, and Vit. E as a batter for massage..

As of now this is what I will follow.. and I'll try my best to update my thread... I don't have a good camera to take a pic, but I'm thinking of buying a new one.. but still have to save some money for it.. The camera on my phone doesn't seem to do a great job.. So i'll post an old pic later..

Happy growing everyone..

Good luck! My period has been late both months I've been on BO.

Thanks Raw.. I hope your having success with your NBE...

My period only last for 2 days.. I still have 80 caps of I breastgro products, So I added them to my routine.. but I won't purchase them again.. just finishing the caps since I paid like 60 euro's for the whole box (128 caps)....

I took some photo's from day 3 of my cycle..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart 

Day 13, Cycle 1

I don't know if it's too early to be happy coz I'm getting a little bit of result.. My breast still feels like I'm having my period since the look and feel like little bigger and fuller than normal.. I get a little pain now and then but not so much.. it feel like someone poke you but not really painful.. I've measured them today and here's my status at the moment:

Above: 30.2 (+1.2 inches)
Middle: 31 (+1 inch)
Under: 29.2 (+1.2 inches)

Not much of growth but I'm really happy.. I'm going to take another photo when my period comes to see if I looks different.. I haven't change anything on my routine.. I'm thinking of adding the massage routine soon as my right breast is smaller than the left one.. Already thought about it but just a little lasy to make time for it..

Till my next update.. WinkWinkWink

(23-04-2011, 10:20 AM)yhuna Wrote:  I'm filipina,
Height: 5'2
Weight:48.4 kls.
Don't have children
Drinks occassionally
Bust size: Above: 30
Middle: 31
Under: 28
Bra size: 32A
Goal: B cup

Some changes on my old stats. You might wonder why my stats here (from the first post) is likely the same with my last update.. I couldn't edit it anymore as the admin set something that you can only edit it within 24 hours after post.... The reason why it's most likely the same is because I measured myself wrong.. When I did the measuring the above measurement was an inch above my nipple and normally I measured them again 2 days later (after I posted my first measurements), about 2 inches from my nipple it was 29 inches. The middle area, I also measured it a bit lose (including nipple measurement) and when I did the normal measurement (not lose and doesn't include nipples), about 30 inches. Sorry if I made those people who read my thread confused...

Your doing great. Hope you reach your goal!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon