Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying some herbal stuff- any advice?

Hi all,
Am hoping to re-plump up my now saggy boobs after weightloss, from an F cup which is now severely deflated! (although excess skin hasn't shrunk, so filling it back in is my only option really!)

I am thinking of buying:
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto

I can get them all from Holland and Barrett online, but not sure if this is a good combo, or how many of each tablet I am supposed to take a day?

Have googled but can't find anything about amounts.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks! Debbie Smile

Everyone is different, so no one could really tell you exactly how much of the herbs to take. My herbal regimen was 3,000mg fenugreek (capsules), ~2,500mg wild yam (capsules), and about 600-700mg of saw palmetto (softgels) a day. I personally feel like less than those amounts wouldn't make much of a difference, but I could be wrong. Like I said, everyone is different. You may not need as much per day. I hope that helps! Smile

Thank you so much! That gives me an excellent starting point Big Grin xxx

Stellapan... what saw palmetto did you buy? I have been trying to figure out a way to buy it without the people working, start to question as why would you need this? You are a woman, this is not an herb for you...
I barely got to buy fenugreek at GNC. I think the lady thought I was nuts... haha

I bought it at walgreens. No one batted an eye. It's no one's business why you want saw palmetto, anyway. Tongue

(27-04-2011, 03:11 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Stellapan... what saw palmetto did you buy? I have been trying to figure out a way to buy it without the people working, start to question as why would you need this? You are a woman, this is not an herb for you...
I barely got to buy fenugreek at GNC. I think the lady thought I was nuts... haha

It's no different then buying condoms or a pregnancy test. The question is.....do you really think the cashier will even know what Saw Palmetto is for? LoL.....I doubt it. But I ordered mine from Puritan's Pride.....no sales person to question. I got buy 2 get 3 free. They are 450mgs, and 200 pills per bottle. I could mail you a bottle so you could try if you want.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon