Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

23 yr old single mom with yucky saggy boobs help!!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. I am a 23 year old single mom, my daughter is now 6. I have wanted to get breast augmentation for 6 years now since having my daughter but it is not in my budget and I cannot justify borrowing that kind of money when I have a little girl to take care of and her future I need to invest my money in instead. But - my self confidence is at a REAL low right now especially about my breasts. I feel very unlucky and ripped off almost. I'm 5'7, 120lbs, pretty good body, except that I have these two tiny saggy tits that look like a 99 year olds. I cant even not wear a bra to sleep because just the feeling of them being there makes me feel disgusted with myself! I cant look at myself in the mirror and when I do I am just horrified and sometimes have really horrible thoughts ..all because of my chest :-( I am desperate to make some improvement with them! They have not changed a bit in 6 years. I would really like to try taking fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam but am very unclear on HOW much of each I should be taking and how often to see some results. If there is anyone on here who has felt as low down as I do but has actually gotten some real results from herbs, please get in touch as it will make me feel a LOT better!!! Thank you so much

hello there, dont go the way your thinking, try pm, its a lot cheaper and quicker . good luck

I too have 99 year old saggy breasts. I am currently taking Fenugreek, Barley Grass, Hops, Soya, a multivitamin, and Saw Palmetto.

On May 4th, it will have been 1 month, and already I show great improvement. The shape from flat pancakes have evolved into rounded breasts, and the top saggy part of my breast is filling in quite nicely. Instead of my nipples touching my ribcage, they are sitting higher. It's rather amazing. Even my hubby has become obsessed with my boobs. Which kind of upset me because it just makes me feel like he hated them before.

Don't give up hope. If I can take flat pancakes and make them look like breasts, so can you. I am following EveM's program, and I added the Saw Palmetto. You don't need the Saw Palmetto unless you produce more progesterone than estrogen. Google the signs of progesterone dominance, that might help you determine if it's needed.

Just keep your head up. This can work. Good Luck on your journey. I am going to post my pics on the 4th, to show the difference to give others in my situation hope.

Thanks MoK217 - you have put a smile on my face for the time being :-)

I think a lot of it is just being able to believe that this will work, mind over matter! And I find it way easier to believe when I have talked with people like you who have had the results - so thank you again.

I have tried a breast enhancement supplement but it didn't do anything and I fully believe that they don't have the right amounts to make a difference. If they did, then everyone would be on them!

Yay! I can't wait to go buy some REAL herbal supplements and begin my journey to a fuller bust, I hope to at least look ok in a swimsuit this season!

(27-04-2011, 01:51 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  You don't need the Saw Palmetto unless you produce more progesterone than estrogen. Google the signs of progesterone dominance, that might help you determine if it's needed.

• Drowsiness.
• Acne.
• Mood swings and depression.
• Weight gain.

Those are the story of my life!! Maybe I do have progesterone dominance? I am always tired, i was sure it was to do with my iron levels but I've been on iron supplements for months now with no improvement.

Ladyhawke

Not everyone gets results as fast as I did. I'm not completely sure if it's because I increased the SP, as I am Progesterone dominant, or what. Fennel had reverse effects on me, taking all tingling sensation away. I didn't even try the oats, cause I got them in pure form, and it looks gross. LoL.

I sent pics to my BFF, and she noticed a difference on the top of my breasts, as that is where nothing was. I breastfed my children....whoever said breastfeeding makes u keep boobies lied! LoL

Just keep your head up, and smile. It might take time, but it is possible. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this site, and there is so much useful info from other women in our situations.

I am going to post before and current pic for you. It's a tad early. But AF is still 12 days away, so this won't have preAF swelling. It's just growth. Keep in mind that this is less than one month, but great progress. I am nowhere near my goal. Smile

Hope the pics help. Those boobs are a tad bit embarassing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg DSCF3468.JPG Size: 6.31 KB  Downloads: 244

Thanks for sharing! I see some positive improvement for sure - yay! go you! Mine look almost exactly the same. Hopefully in a years time they will looking completely different lol maybe a pipe dream....we shall see!

(27-04-2011, 08:25 PM)ladyhawke Wrote:  Thanks for sharing! I see some positive improvement for sure - yay! go you! Mine look almost exactly the same. Hopefully in a years time they will looking completely different lol maybe a pipe dream....we shall see!

LoL. As you can see, I am none too handy with the Camera. LoL. My hubby took first pic, and I struggled with the second pic right before I posted it. Even when wearing a Bra, it's fuller, the cups aren't as loose. But the shape has to improve before they grow, so really that is still what's happening here.

Not a pipe dream at all. My hubby is already obsessed with the difference, and it's slight. Imagine what will happen when they get to where I want them to be? LoL

OMG, Mok217, you're not kidding. You did grow very fast; you're one of the very quick responders. You're side pic looks like my bigger right side profile. I currently fit a 32C/34B (35-35.25" on full bust, 28" ribcage), and started 32.5" last 12/9/2010 as a 32AA although I always wear 34B which was very gappy on me. You should post your pics in your program page.

It's possible to help lift and fill saggy books. It just takes time and work. I find massaging and arm exercises makes a difference.

(28-04-2011, 07:15 PM)soonenough Wrote:  OMG, Mok217, you're not kidding. You did grow very fast; you're one of the very quick responders. You're side pic looks like my bigger right side profile. I currently fit a 32C/34B (35-35.25" on full bust, 28" ribcage), and started 32.5" last 12/9/2010 as a 32AA although I always wear 34B which was very gappy on me. You should post your pics in your program page.

It's possible to help lift and fill saggy books. It just takes time and work. I find massaging and arm exercises makes a difference.

Thanks soonenough. I can't see a difference really, but I guess because it's me, and I want to see the difference. I will be posting pics on my program page on the 4th. I fear right now that I am stalling, cause I have no sensations whatsoever. Trying to see what I might have changed. I believe I stopped taking Milk Thistle, so probably going to add that back. I think it was having a positive effect. But Wahaika said some women feel nothing, so maybe I am still growing. Fingers crossed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon