Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

20 and flat chested

I'm only 20 years old & hold a very strong view on boob jobs, I don't believe in anything they're about and how 'willy nilly' girls attitude towards them are these days but of course, everyone has insecurities and mine is certainly my 22 a's! I cannot bear them, I have a long term bf who loves me for who I am but it doesnt help. I dont feel like a women, it affects my sex life and I feel they just look like pecks. Anyway, I've read up a lot about Perfect C but no matter what pill I look up, theres never a definite outcome like surgery. I want to be able to breast feed my children & dont wanna give in to what I feel is wrong for your body but as a desperate women, is there ANYTHING that is proven to work that isn't invasive surgery. Even an injection I've heard about but it's so expensive... please help. x

Hi Daisy, You are not alone. There are lots of us with similar stories here. You should definitely try NBE before going for a surgery. I am using PM cream (I find this method not very expensive) and am starting to see some results. Another option is BO or herbs which have also worked great for many. I think smaller you are longer it will take for you to achieve results so you have to be patient. And you are probably going to be able to breastfeed children even the way you are now. I am 32AAA and have not grown during pregnancy. I only went to 34AA whilst breastfeeding but was able to breastfeed my baby for 9 and a half months! Read through this website and find a method which you would like to try but do not give up too quickly. Good luck.

Thank you Luisa, can you reccomend where and what type of PM cream you're using? Are you noticing results? x

Hi Daisy, I will be posting my program in the programs page soon. However, for now I can tell you that I am using PM cream from Biovea (they seem to have it in all countries, it can be found on their website, just google it) three times a day. I have also started taking calcium and collagen recently. I do 20 push-ups and stretches as well as tiger lily's massage every evening. Below are links to the tiger lily's massage technique as well as her pictures, as you can see you can grow from a very small size, you just need to have patience!:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...t=fengshui
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6749
I also take a low dose of saw palmetto which I am planning to drop shortly. However, my skin has cleared with this supplement so I did not want to stop taking it at once. I have been using the cream for 5 weeks now and have not grown in size but my breasts feel fuller and filled inside (if you know what I mean). Most of the people who grew 1-2 cups did not see any results until the 2nd or 3rd month so I am excited to see what happens in a few weeks. I must say I started getting strong growing pains once I added collagen to my program so I recommend this supplement. Alternatively, you can eat chicken feet soup or take gelatin or MSM.
If you check the PM section of this site you will see that people recommend many different PM brands. Topical should be better than capsules as it will not mess up your hormones and can be taken with birth control. I hope this helps!
Just wanted to add that you are advised not to take herbal supplements for NBE until the age of 21, however, the instructions on the bottle of my cream say that it can be used by adults over 18. So I think a topical should be Ok for you.

Big Grinhi daisy im 23 and still dont fill my a cups but havent lost hope yet as I seen a little progress and so has my husband... he supports me on this even though he says he loves me how I am ... I have never been happy about my breast since everyone developed at teen exept me .... but like I say dont give up and you'll see change =) wish you the best of luck to you and everyone Smile.. right now im taking PM and noogling it will take time but with patient i hope to get to a full A cup

Fanny, congratulations on your progress with PM! Can I ask if you take the PM capsules daily or with a 15-days break and how long you have been taking them?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon