Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why NBE Doesn't Work For Some Women - Study Results Provided

This might help answer the question as to why some of us respond dramatically to NBE programs and others of us see no results.

If our bodies aren't increasing levels of IGF-1 in response to NBE, that might be why we don't grow. So the reasoning is, can a women who has no growth with BO or herbs use Growth Factor such as Deer Velvet Extract to get growth: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-IGF-1-Lip...L/651?at=0

SCIENTIFIC STUDY:
Hormonal breast augmentation: prognostic relevance of insulin-like growth factor-I.
Hartmann BW, Laml T, Kirchengast S, Albrecht AE, Huber JC.
Source
Department of Senology, University of Vienna Medical School, Vienna, Austria.

Abstract
Many women would like to after their breasts but are deterred by the risks involved. Silicone breast implants have been linked to a variety of illnesses, the most controversial of which are connective-tissue diseases. These circumstances urged us to perform this pilot study using a non-invasive method that involved the application of 17 beta-estradiol as it is known that estradiol enhances expression of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) which can promote growth in breast tissue. Forty-five women were included in the study. Their breast volume, IGF-I, prolactin (PRL) and estradiol levels were measured before treatment and between each application of 80 mg estradiol polyphosphate. The women's satisfaction with the results obtained was also subsequently evaluated. In 21 women (46.7%), breast size increased from 824.3 +/- 13.7 mm to 898.5 +/- 12.5 mm after 6 months. In these women a significant increase in IGF-I values was noted after 4 weeks of treatment. The increase in IGF-I values was not statistically significant in the remaining women. In addition, treatment was not successful in these women. IGF-I concentration seems to be of prognostic value as far as the response of breast tissue to estrogen stimulation is concerned. If IGF-I levels do not increase within 1 month, treatment should be discontinued. If IGF-I values do increase, this indicates that treatment is likely to be successful and can therefore be continued.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9610425

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon