Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples getting sore with noogleberry.

Hi emmiedee, i share your concerns aswell to be honest, thats why i dont want to stop using my NB for more than a few days, I usually pump in the morning for about 30 to 40 minutes realesing the pressure every 10 mins and pumping again as i know the NB does loose pressure and then i pump in the evening for an hour if i can, it is time consuming but i am addicted to be honest lol and worried ill loose half my growth if i just stop using it. But i dont know how to tell if its just temporary swelling or actual tissue growth, i know its different for a man than a woman but when i have been examined by my doctor he has told me i have alot of breast tissue and not just swelling but i dont see how you can tell. I might be brave and stop noogling for a week or two and see what happens, as i am having alot of probs at the moment with my nipples and need to try and sort them out, they hurtSad. I will post and keep you all updated if i decide to do this to see how much size i actually loose if any. Good luck emmiedee. xxxx

cheryl did you try asking on the noogleberry forum? i was lurking around there yesterday and didn't really come across something that could help you (i was hunting for padding for my domes... need some relief!). they seem very helpful, though, and might have some more advice.

i would love to hear about what happens if you stop for a bit, should it come to that. my goodness, even if you lost half of what you have gained you would have twice what i do! you are growing AWESOME! how much do you think is the doctor hormone versus the bb versus nb? i am going to do bo with nb myself, so wanted to see how much hormone you are taking... why can't someone just give us these hormones so we stop whining and grow already?!

happy growing... looking great!

emmie

Hi emmiedee, i had a look on the noogleberry forum yesterday and there is some type of band aid that is suppose to be good, so i am going to try that i think if i can get hold of them so thank you for the advice. I see from your profile that you are female so you already have the hormone in your body, now you may have a hormone imbalance so you need to look into that further but as a woman taking hormones will not do anything for you as they are already there and it may cause more harm than good, i myself have not taken any hormones but i do have a hormone condition so i have a hormone imbalance where i do not produce much testosterone and i have increased estrogen which has helped with my development. Ive only ever took BB and saw palmetto and used my NB of course lol but it works differently for men than it does for women, as i wanted to grow boobs and not make them larger like you do. I dont know too much about hormone imbalances but i know alot of people on here do, have you had a hormone test, maybe you should try that just too see what exactly you may need. I have stopped my noogleberry at the moment and im having withdrawel symptoms lol but i will let you know if i start loosing any size and please let me know how you get on, feel free to msg me anytime you like, good luck emmiedee. xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon