Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellapan's PM program

Hello again! It's been a while. I stopped taking PM in mid-December with the intention of taking a break from NBE, and I haven't started taking PM again. I just started up a different NBE program again in the past week. My current routine is as follows:

AM
Fenugreek: 2,440mg (4 610mg capsules)
Flaxseed oil: 1,000mg
Calcium: 600mg

PM
Fenugreek: 2,440mg (4 610mg capsules)
Flaxseed oil: 2,000mg
Calcium: 600mg

I've also been drinking a lot of tea lately. Mostly black tea and hibiscus tea with rose hips.

I inexplicably lost over 5 lbs since the beginning of January, which caused me to lose nearly a half-inch around my bust--it could have also been my break from NBE that caused the shrinkage. Anyhow, I weigh about 120lbs and my bust is 35" now. I may add PM to my program again, but I want to try this FG only system for at least a couple of weeks before I add to it. What I like about fenugreek is that it not only contains phytoestrogens, but helps to balance progesterone and estrogen levels in the body. I became worried when I was taking PM that I would develop a progesterone deficiency. So, if I begin PM again, I will continue to take FG with it. Last night I felt some dull aching in my breasts when I was trying to sleep, so maybe things are happening again. I'm excited to be back on a NBE routine!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon