Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellapan's PM program

That's great, luisa! Have you been using other supplements for longer than two weeks, or did you start everything two weeks ago?

GorgeousBlonde: No, I haven't really thought GABA. I am seeing some good results with what I'm currently doing, so I'll probably stick with this for now.

I started using the PM cream 6 weeks ago, calcium just over two weeks ago and collagen just over a week ago. I am now going to add MSM and progesterone cream (wild yam cream for now) to my program. It is all in my program page.

I didn't realize you had a program page, luisa. I'll have to check that out.

My PM cream finally came in the mail today, so I'm adding it to my regimen. I also added saw palmetto 2 days ago. I'm still a little unsure about the SP, so it may be taken out. Here is my updated regimen:

Wake up
- 500mg PM capsule
- 333mg magnesium-iron-calcium
- 1,000mg flaxseed oil
- 1,300mg gelatin
- 320mg SP
- 120mg ginkgo biloba
- chewable vitamin C tablet
- Massage with PM cream
Midday
- 1,000mg flaxseed oil
- 1,300mg gelatin
- 160mg SP
Bedtime
- 500mg PM capsule
- 1,000mg flaxseed oil
- 1,300mg gelatin
- 160mg SP
- Massage with PM cream

Total daily supplements:
- 1,000mg pueraria mirifica capsules
- 999mg magnesium-iron-calcium
- 3,000mg flaxseed oil
- 3,900mg gelatin
- 640mg SP
- 120mg ginkgo biloba
- 500mg vitamin C
- PM cream

Some supplements I don't necessarily take for NBE (vitamin C, ginkgo), but I figure the healthier you are, the better your NBE will work Smile Oh, and I stopped taking borage oil only a day after I started because I noticed the soreness in my breasts went away, and they went down a half-inch! They are back at 34" now, thankfully. I know some of this rapid growth is due to swelling (hence the borage oil deflation), but I'm hoping it turns into permanent growth over time.

My breasts have been noticeably sore and throbbing today. I measured them at nearly 34.5" a few minutes ago. I am due to start my period next week, so it could have to do with that.

I am leaving the country Monday morning and will be back July 2nd. I will post any developments when I get back. My breasts have been fluctuating from 33.5-34" the past two weeks. I already ran out of PM cream, and will order more when I return to the states. Goodbye, all!

I'm finally back in the US! I measured this morning and am happy to report a half-inch of growth. Traveling kind of messed up my NBE routine, but for the most part I was able to stick with my PM and supplement regimen. I gained 3-5 lbs while I was away (Italian food will do that), so this could account for the small amount of growth in my bust. I am still deciding whether or not I want to reorder PM cream. It's not much cream for the money. I went through a 30g tube in only a week Dodgy. I think I will stick with my PM supplement regimen and just massage with lotion and oil for now.

My current supplements: PM, vitamin C, calcium-magnesium-zinc, gelatin, flaxseed oil, ginkgo, vitamin B

I am about to start a PM routine that will resemble yours quite a bit, so I am very excited to hear about your success!!
What size did you start at, and what size are you now?? That is the most exciting part to me! I love to see where other people start and end up, because it makes me believe that I can do the same!

Hello, NotSoBusty

I've been following a PM regimen since May, and have gained about an inch to an inch and a half (it fluctuates occasionally) around my bust. I still wear my normal 34B bras, but they feel snug. If you're starting a PM regimen, be sure to do a lot of reading first. I haven't had any problems, and have seen only positive outcomes so far. I personally believe massage is the most important aspect of my routine besides the actual PM pills.

I went swimming with some friends the other night and they said my breasts look bigger. My bathing suit doesn't have any padding in it. I haven't measured yet, since I'm due to start my period in a few days, but the fact that others actually noticed a change is exciting. I'm still on my same regimen of PM, calcium (I switched to a calcium pill without magnesium and zinc), gelatin, flaxseed oil, vitamin C, and B complex. I haven't taken ginkgo biloba in a few weeks. I've been slacking on massaging lately, Blush and am trying to get into a firmer routine. My sleep cycle has been a little erratic lately. I will update again once I've measured.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon