Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellapan's PM program

@Beachbumbythesea: I cycle my PM in that I stop taking it about 5 to 7 days before my period, then start taking it again it once my period starts. No, the flaxseed oil I use does not contain lignans.

@Nila: I agree about flaxseed oil. Sometimes I think it even gives me more energy.

About five days ago when I ran out of my PM pills, I began taking PM in loose powder form (still ingesting 1,000mg/day). When I first began my PM program in April, I removed the powder from the pills. Over time I got lazy and just swallowed the pills capsule and all. I think I can attribute my early success to loose PM powder. Since I began taking loose powder again, my breasts have been sore and feel fuller (As I type this my breasts feel tender and heavy). I measured yesterday at about 35.5"--A slight increase from the last time (though this might have been because I measured at night). I've also started taking my PM at least 30 minutes apart from my other daily supplements, so I digest it without interference. This seems so obvious to me, yet I only just now started doing it. Here are my current stats and regimen:

Me
Height: 5’5” (165cm)
Weight: ~125 lbs. (fluctuates between 122 and 125)
Children: None (never been pregnant)

Current measurements
Bra size: 34C (US)
Over-bust: 32"
Bust: ~35"
Under-bust: 28”
Waist: 26"

Regimen
Wake up:
500mg PM powder + massage (usually just a min. or two each breast)
- wait 30 min. -
600mg Calcium (pill)
1,000mg Flaxseed oil (softgel)
Super B-Complex (2 pills)
500mg Vitamin C (chewable tablet)

Bedtime:
2,000mg Flaxseed oil (2 softgels)
1,200 Calcium (2 pills)
- wait 30 min. -
500mg PM powder + massage (about 5 min. each breast)

I think I might start taking gelatin capsules again. Mixing gelatin with fruit juice is not working out that well. I can't get the stuff to dissolve, so it's just awful to drink. I've been thinking about setting a new goal, but I'm not sure what it should be yet. Setting my new goal as 34D seems too impossible, so...what? I guess for now I'll say my goal is to reach 36" around my bust.

Thank you for the program details Stellapan. Your stats sound similar to mine. I am also on PM, but I also use goat's rue, and saw palmetto. Thinking about adding wild yam and fenugreek as well.

@GorgeousBlonde: Have you seen good results from goat's rue and saw palmetto? I took SP with my PM program for a week or two a few months ago and I wasn't sure about it.

The past week my breasts have felt noticeably sorer than ever before. It's not sharp pains or throbbing, really. Some women get those types of pains with NBE, but I don't. The best way I can describe it is a feeling of heaviness. They feel heavy, and when I squeeze them they're tender. Normally I only feel this a few days before starting my period, but it was hardly this noticeable--now I'm aware of it all the time and it's much more pronounced. I measured them this morning at slightly over 35.5". I feel confident about this measurement because I had just woken up, and my period isn't due to start for nearly two weeks. Since I last posted, I began taking gelatin again. I'm not taking the capsules, but instead swallowing the gelatin powder (Knox brand, for baking) with water rather than trying to mix it with juice. It's much less unpleasant, and I think it's more effective. The combination of taking loose PM powder and gelatin powder has certainly made a difference for my NBE, as my breasts feel and measure larger in only a week's time.

My breasts are also very sore, I don't get itching or other sensations, just soreness especially during the night or early morning. I take PM with IGF-I (deer velvet extrat) and I feel those two products have contributed to my soreness more than any other product, I am using MSM, gelatin, goat's rue, saw palmetto.

It's been a while since I last posted. My breasts seem to have plateaued at about 35.5". The past week I've been exercising at my university's gym, and I stopped eating past 8pm. I'm not trying to lose weight, I just want to be healthier and stronger. Because it's been over six months since I began my PM program, I decided I should decrease my daily dose. I'm worried about developing a progesterone deficiency. From now on, I am only taking 500mg of PM powder before bed. Hopefully this will not cause my breasts to shrink. I've been looking into supplements I could take to increase progesterone in my body, but haven't had much success. If anyone takes supplements to increase progesterone, or knows of any, could you please let me know? Thank you Smile

(02-11-2011, 05:53 PM)Stellapan Wrote:  It's been a while since I last posted. My breasts seem to have plateaued at about 35.5". The past week I've been exercising at my university's gym, and I stopped eating past 8pm. I'm not trying to lose weight, I just want to be healthier and stronger. Because it's been over six months since I began my PM program, I decided I should decrease my daily dose. I'm worried about developing a progesterone deficiency. From now on, I am only taking 500mg of PM powder before bed. Hopefully this will not cause my breasts to shrink. I've been looking into supplements I could take to increase progesterone in my body, but haven't had much success. If anyone takes supplements to increase progesterone, or knows of any, could you please let me know? Thank you Smile

Hi Stellapan,

I am doing pretty much the same as you. I also been wanting to start taking some sort of progestrone herb... I think wild yam..not sure if I want the pill or cream..I will ask Isabelle this question cause she knows alot of what herbs do what...I think FN and FG may do the same, and tumeric but I think if effects estrogen too, but not sure. ok going to post the question for you..Ok Isabelle answered the question.. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=39259#pid39259

Thanks so much, beachbumbythesea! Good luck with your program as well. Blush

I added fenugreek to my morning routine, and oregano to my nightly routine to hopefully supplement more progesterone to my program. I also started alternating taking 500mg and 1,000mg of PM every other day. Until I figure out what works for me, I am experimenting with the oregano. I have a 500mg measurement scoop for my PM that I am now using for oregano too. Tonight I took ~1,000mg of oregano to start. I imagine I'd have to take more to really feel any effects. I've been taking 2,000mg of fenugreek.

My current supplements are PM, fenugreek, gelatin, oregano, flaxseed oil, calcium, B complex, and the occasional vitamin C tablet.

Hopefully adding fenugreek and oregano will decrease the chance of becoming progesterone deficient, and will help boost my NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon