Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tea for NBE?

Ive heard something of it as a support for nbe drinking some sorts of tea with special herbs. Id like to add that to my programme..i love tea but i actually only drink grean tea, which is quite healthy too. But i was wondering if there are teas with herbs which are good for the nbe?

FENNEL TEA! It's excellent for NBE

Just bought some fennel tea today ! already had 2 cups of them ! What do you think how many cups a day should be drunk to support the nbe?

3 cups per day has been suggested on this website by many women.

I use to drink 8-12 cups of sencha green tea daily, but cut down to about 4-6 cups of green tea since I'm drinking quite a bit of herbal teas: fennel/hops, fenugreek, and barley grass. I add a tbsp of soy powder for one of the cups, and add 1 tbsp of instant soy milk powder to another two cups. I drink 6 cups of herbal tea daily, with each of the above tea making 2 cups each. I think it's greatly helping my NBE program. I also have slowly gotten used to the taste, and find that I don't longer need to hold my breath when I drink the tea. The fennel/hops tea was the worst tasting one, but now, I can drink it straight.

I got the barley grass tea idea from Eve M's program. I copied the fennel/hops/licorice root combo from mileniceone, but will be dropping the licorice root to the mix. The fenugreek tea is a common one to add to any NBE program.

Hi,
like soonenough told you, I'm using a tea made of licorice, hops, fennel seeds and aniseeds. I'm drinking only one cup a day because when I first posted, anastasia and run.rabbit told me that I shouldn't do an herbal program since I am under 21, so I choosed to take those anyway but in a really small amount. I'm experiencing good results. Your profile tells that you're born in 1991 just like me so you should try first with just one cup a day, maybe it would be enough !

And I must be crazy but I love the taste ! Licorice is really close to sugar, and with aniseed it's like some hot healthy Pastis !

Licorice root is very good for supporting the health of the adrenal glands and boosts the immune system. I love Licorice root tea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon