Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried a Victorias Secret Push-Up Swimsuit?

Hey everyone :)

I just ordered one of VS's push-up swimsuits.
Here's a link, but mines in the zebra print: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265437428865&c=Page&cid=1300105508571&pagename=vsdWrapper
There's no underwire! That's the good part. VS have a ton of underwired swimsuits, but they look exactly like padded bras... and I don't want everyone around to be able to tell how desperate I am to make my boobs look big haha :)
So, I'm glad that they had wireless options that appear to look just like any regular bikini but I was wondering if anyone on here has tried their wireless push-up swimsuits before, and could tell me just how much of a "push-up" we are talking about!

Thanks in advanced :)

Yes, I've tried that exact same one and it's awesome! Then again I have 34Cs to start with... but regardless, it makes a nice difference in the way you look wearing it versus a typical string bikini (which always make my boobs look a lot smaller)

I know how you feel about not wanting to buy the Miraculous push up swimsuits! They look like push-up bras with bikini ties! Talk about obvious! Sad Not my style at all! But the one you mentioned will be perfect. It doesn't look fake at all! Smile

Like you, I have enough boob to "push-up" lol so I'm hopeful it will give me good cleavage! I agree with you that regular bikini tops aren't very flattering. I've read online and in lots of magazine that triangle tops are suppose to give the appearance of bigger boobs... sooooo not true. But I love wearing bikinis and spend a lot of time in them during the summer, so I was glad Victoria Secret had push-up triangle tops without underwire.

Those bra-like bikini tops are everywhere though...VS, abercrombie, Aerie, AE, etc..
I guess they're "in" but I just couldn't ever see myself wearing them. Imagine swimming in a padded bra! I imagine it would be very uncomfortable, and not cute in the least!

Thanks for your reply, girl! I'm looking forward to the package getting here, and warmer weather :)

The best swimwear I have EVER owned comes from European swimwear:

Not just for the cleavage enhancement effects but also the most beautiful and unique designs I have ever seen!

Yamamay
http://www.yamamay.com

Calzedonia
http://www.calzedonia.com/

I agree that the bra-like swimsuits don't look good at all ! This one looks nice, and isn't expensive !
Actually I get topless on the beach, but triangle tops never fitted me well, my breast look so saggy in them ... Maybe that kind of padded-triangle would help with it !

GorgeousBlonde- I love the swimsuits. Especially, the Yamamay brand. Never heard of either brands before, but they are beautiful.

Mileonice- You go topless?! Wow. Says your a French girl? You must live in Europe then. It seems so taboo to go topless to me, but I guess that's normal in Europe. Are self-esteem issues less common in Europe since nudity is more accepted?

I LOVE Yamamay. Few years ago I bought a beautiful white bikini with pink and blue sparkling sequins on it and with just the right padding and unwire, looks very natural.

Yeah I live in Europe, south of France.
I believe there's a big difference on this point between us. My mother told me that when she was younger she went to the USA and got caught by the police on the beach because she was topless lol, she didn't even knew that it was forbidden.
A lot of my friends told my that they would be ashamed to show their breast, but it's very common to see it on the beach, no one's shocked.

I don't really understand 'self esteem issues'. Do you mean something like, if we accept easily our bodies ?

I bought one of the "padded bra" push-up swimsuits, but I actually love it. It's just plain white and it looks exactly like a 50s retro top. So I paired it with some white bottoms with an anchor on the back and it's perfect! Totally my style. I have seen other underwire swimsuits though, that I definitely wouldn't wear. I think I just got lucky.

This discussion reminds me of the time I put in gel filled cutlets in my bra, and during my date with a hot man, one of them leaked and my shirt was all visibly wet, and one of my boobs looked smaller! How embarrassing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon