Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek & Wild Yam dosage, please help!

Hello everyone,

I am starting a new herb regimen and was wondering about dosage. I am currently taking Fenugreek 610 mg three times a day, and Wild Yam 405 mg three times/day. That makes a total of 3045 mg/day. I have read that you should take at least 3000 mg per day... so I am in the right range, but I also read that you need to take 3000 mg of Fenugreek alone to see results. So, should I up the Fenugreek intake and skip the Wild Yam, or is it OK to mix the two to reach the ~ 3000, like I am doing?

I appreciate your help :-)

(05-05-2011, 10:56 PM)trixa71 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I am starting a new herb regimen and was wondering about dosage. I am currently taking Fenugreek 610 mg three times a day, and Wild Yam 405 mg three times/day. That makes a total of 3045 mg/day. I have read that you should take at least 3000 mg per day... so I am in the right range, but I also read that you need to take 3000 mg of Fenugreek alone to see results. So, should I up the Fenugreek intake and skip the Wild Yam, or is it OK to mix the two to reach the ~ 3000, like I am doing?

I appreciate your help :-)

I am on the FlattoFab program and got to 1/2" growth on it. I think your dosage is right, but you should also take Saw Palmetto. If you want to get faster and bigger growth, I suggest NoogleBerry.

Thanks for your response Rachyl :-) I am on Noogleberry and have grown a cup size in a year. I used to be on PM but want to try the fenugreek route. So you suggest staying with 1830 mg fenugreek and 1215 wild yam per day.... and to add saw palmetto? How much do you recommend me adding?

Thank you for your help,

Monica

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon