Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

veins more visible from NB?

Hello,

I started Noogleberry and I wasn't doing it too much, but now the veins on my breasts are more visible. I have relatively thin, light skin, and they were always seen a little, but now more.

Will this go away? it has been three days since I stopped noogling and they have looked the same.

Thank you.

Also, is there anything I can do to try to make this go away myself? Can I do massages or anything?

Please anyone that has any knowledge about this, reply, because it really is worrying me.

Thank you again.

Hi, I don't use noogleberry but massage seems to have made my veins more visible too. Anyway both are made to promote blood flow into the breast area so I guess it's normal, also maybe spending so mutch time looking at it made us seeing theses ? I've never noticed them before NBE but they surely were already there !

By the way, are you taking any supplements ?

(06-05-2011, 03:53 AM)jheights Wrote:  Also, is there anything I can do to try to make this go away myself? Can I do massages or anything?

Please anyone that has any knowledge about this, reply, because it really is worrying me.

Thank you again.
Yes, I had recalled that when I first started with NBE, I saw the same thing, but after a week of continued use it went away. Don't worry, you won't break any blood vessel, you will probably grow more veins and more breast tissues.

(06-05-2011, 09:01 AM)mileonice Wrote:  Hi, I don't use noogleberry but massage seems to have made my veins more visible too. Anyway both are made to promote blood flow into the breast area so I guess it's normal, also maybe spending so mutch time looking at it made us seeing theses ? I've never noticed them before NBE but they surely were already there !

By the way, are you taking any supplements ?

You should try the NB system as I had the same problem when I first started it. It should go away as the breast tissue growth needs the blood vessels to continue the growth.

Rachyl

(06-05-2011, 03:38 AM)jheights Wrote:  Hello,

I started Noogleberry and I wasn't doing it too much, but now the veins on my breasts are more visible. I have relatively thin, light skin, and they were always seen a little, but now more.

Will this go away? it has been three days since I stopped noogling and they have looked the same.

Thank you.

I noticed too the veins on the side of my breasts, but mine never got more bigger or prominent so I don't worry about it. I've been noogling since 2/7/11, and do it pretty much consistently, and the veins still looks the same. It's just me but I don't think this will be enough reason for me to stop noogling. Noogling changed the shape of my totally flat left side into a rounder mound.

(06-05-2011, 07:49 PM)soonenough Wrote:  
(06-05-2011, 03:38 AM)jheights Wrote:  Hello,

Thank you.

I noticed too the veins on the side of my breasts, but mine never got more bigger or prominent so I don't worry about it. I've been noogling since 2/7/11, and do it pretty much consistently, and the veins still looks the same. It's just me but I don't think this will be enough reason for me to stop noogling. Noogling changed the shape of my totally flat left side into a rounder mound.

I started back in October and have been consistant and went from 36NB to full 36C. I am trying to get to 36D

Thank you for the replies. So you guys think that if I continue, there will be more tissue to even out the amount of veins that are now visible? Have I understood that correctly?

Hi everyone, i had huge visable veins when i noogled, many do, its normal so dont worry, its like working any part of your body, veins will appear as your blood flow has increased to the area, also your skin is stretching which causes a more transparent look. It will not be permenent. After a month of stopping noogling my veins began to disapear, you can still see them but its normal, I hope Dodgy lol no it is so dont worryWink

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

When I was pregnant I got very visible thick veins on my boobs, they told me it was because when they start growing there is increased blood flow to the area. So that should be a good sign. Now I think about it, my veins are more visible after I´ve noogled a lot, but they always become normal again after a while, not to worry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon