Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling Noogleberry and Bella Bust

Hi all. I've tried alot of things and have settled on what works best for me and my body. I'm selling a couple things that weren't best for me but have been great for others; hopefully it can help someone get a good deal. It will be shipping from Canada (BC, very close to WA). If interested please PM me.
I used the noogleberry for just a couple of days, it's in like new condition with everything I received with it.

* Noogleberry (includes Medium and Large cups and soft rings): Asking $40 US plus shipping ($10-15 depending on your location); it came to $127 on my credit card when I ordered it new not long ago, so this is an awesome deal!

* Bella Bust (3 months worth of herbs and cream; unopened, still has seal on bottles): Asking $50 plus shipping; again an awesome deal! I will also include a fourth bottle of herbs and cream for free in case you want it, however, this bottle has been opened although barely used, so most of it is still there).

* I also have an epilator in case anyone is interested. I bought it new, used it once and although it was good I decided I prefered getting waxed. Alot of people love it though. It's the European, Emjoi Emagine and is purple and has a cord to charge it. Also comes with a little carrying case. ASking $20 plus shipping.

I will prefer payment via paypal. Just PM me if interested.

Thanks! Some of you will get an awesome deal. Smile

heya id be interested in your nb or bellas pm me if u still have them please?

well lorajean101 isnt responding further to my interest in her ngbry sys so i would be very delighted to purchase yours if still available only interested in the system for now not any pills or creams
post back or pm me

Hi is your noogleberry still available? Id love to buy the large cups please! I have the system with medium cups but I'm ready to move on to the large cups. Let me know! Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon