Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TIRED AND SLEEPINESS ON BO

I saw a thread someone posted about feeling sleepy taking herbs or whatever pills they're using for this NBE, and I so have to agree & did agreed! Here's a brief of my story, I was on that FeMax progam and indeed I was very sleepy, I did grew half an inch (but lost it now) but it was kindda expensive and plus I realized I didnt need to take all that pills they're making me, I found that what was really working was the SERENOA pills only. I stopped all that and decided to try the GLC, that really didn't work at all, infact made me lose my breast! I was also taking MECA and it was making me sooooooooo sleepy. I kept falling alseep at work, couldn't keep awake, even sneak lil naps in bathroom stalls and lounge.

Is there anything that can help with this sleepiness?

WELL, here most of you gals said that BO really messes with your hormones and mood swings, thus, I was soooo afraid to take it, I knew I would've gone crazy! But I didn't experience any of that besides I really think it calms me down a lot, I found myself having a longer temper at things I usually don't. BUT IT MAKES ME SOOOOO SLEEPY. The first week I took it , oh god, couldn't even keep awake at work, and yes I do sleep my regular hours. Since I've been on the pills, I've been sleeping 12hrs or more on days that I could. Days that I have to work and be on my daily schedule, oh man, it is extremely crazy how I have to manage to keep awake, almost feeling like fighting for my life to keep myself alive! I did cut down from taking 3 pills a day to 2 pills.

i wonder if you are taking extra iodine/kelp. i made the mistake of upping mine a bit too much for my thyroid when i was on bo. i could not get out of bed. my guy was like, "what is wrong with you?" the thyroid is a very sensitive organ. i cut the extra kelp/iodine out all together and i was fine. good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon