Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

adding Saw Palmetto to WU routine?

adding Saw Palmetto to WU routine?
November 26 2008 at 7:09 PM jamsy (Login jamsy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been taking WU for over 3 months now. I have grown bigger boobs but have developed some chin acne from it. I'm thinking of taking 450 mg of Saw Palmetto twice a day. It's been suggested that this would help with the acne. Does anyone think it would be a bad idea to add 900mg Saw Palmetto to the regular daily dose of WU?
Does anyone have any advise or input as to what to possibly expect?

Author Reply
madboobie
(no login) Re: adding Saw Palmetto to WU routine? November 26 2008, 9:05 PM

i did this, added in Sp after about 9 months on WU and it boosted things a bit. I used 450mg three times a day in addition to the six WU pills. Then again I have never had acne so it had no effect on my skin, which is what you want to use it for if i understand right. Anyway, in summary I did it and it din't do me any harm and may have done some good. No cellulite or weight gain at all.

jamsy
(Login jamsy) Re: adding Saw Palmetto to WU routine? November 27 2008, 2:15 AM

Thanks for your reply...I will give it a try and give an update if anything interesting happens!

ella80
(Login ella80) Re: adding Saw Palmetto to WU routine? November 28 2008, 5:47 AM

I've grown on Wonderup too but it's a gradual process. I may try adding the SP too since you girls are doing this. I don't see why I shouldn't try it and maybe I will boost my growth a bit although I'm glad of what growth I've achieved so far.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon