Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chi massage already working!

Do you do the message standing, sitting, laying fown or what?

I usually do it laying down. I either lay straight down or prop myself up a bit with a couple of pillows.

I also do it sitting in a chair. To relieve the strain from the arms, I lean back a bit.

I sometimes do it standing up, but not often because of the strain my arms are under.

I think laying down is the best way to do it, 'cause it allows more rotations with no arm pain.
I hope this helps!

(:

I also like to know if anyone else here who is firming massage.

How was your experience and how long it takes to get the desired results?
Tera MoneyTera ItemsBuy Tera Gold

Hi
pls i will like to knw. is the chi massage a cream ??pls how does it work?
Thanks alotSmile

I've been doing 400 revolutions a day for about four months. It is working for me. I've noticed some growth but moreover a lot of firming. I'll keep doing it every day. It takes about 5-6 minutes in the shower. I massage with enhancement soap from Natureday to make it easier. i'm sold on it. Smile

I also use the Chi massage.

I'm an A-cup and more than big breast, I've developed very round, sexy and firm breast♥

I do get lots of swelling once I've finished, and my breast grow at least to a full B while I'm doing the massage (the look awesome! I want to believe some day soon they will stay like that)

Does anybody know if the swelling you get after massage is permanent? or how can I make my breast stay like that?

It's impressive, because the do seem bigger while I'm massaging and after I massage..but eventually they return to their normal size.

Also, anyone knows if by adding a heat pad I could made my breast stay like that longer?

How old are you LyndaLee? I noticed my breasts are firmer too.
(07-10-2011, 09:00 PM)LyndaLee Wrote:  I also use the Chi massage.

I'm an A-cup and more than big breast, I've developed very round, sexy and firm breast♥

I do get lots of swelling once I've finished, and my breast grow at least to a full B while I'm doing the massage (the look awesome! I want to believe some day soon they will stay like that)

Does anybody know if the swelling you get after massage is permanent? or how can I make my breast stay like that?

It's impressive, because the do seem bigger while I'm massaging and after I massage..but eventually they return to their normal size.

Also, anyone knows if by adding a heat pad I could made my breast stay like that longer?

I'm 22...but many people say I look like 19 or 20 (must be because I don't use make up =P)

I guess I did grow a little bit..just enough to fill my 32 B-cups (since before, I could hardly fill them). I'm gonna keep with massage, because it helps my breast look so much better..they don't look pointy anymore =D they are now two perfect circled breasts.

I'm glad it also helped you getting a better shape!

Chi massage is amazing! I have a slight deformation in my breasts so they grow conical and while I did the chi massage they certainly improved. I have just come back from a long brake (3 months maybe) and my breast did shrink, from the almost C that they had become with nbe to a middle but definite B (I started at a small lose B) however they were much rounder and slightly meatier so I would say that yes what your are doing will remain. Keep doing it!

oh and I am 22 as well but I look a lot younger. I still get ID'ed to get into places and in shops. also not big on makeup although i have started to use makeup now however I don’t look any older.

I LOVE Chi massage! I am so glad I found it.

Originally, I only wanted to grow larger breasts; I thought mine were as perky and round as they would get naturally. But after the first week of doing it, my breasts became even more perky! They were rounder and fuller as well! I can't tell anymore if they're getting any firmer or if they've reached their limit, but what a welcome surprise! even after I reach my desired size, I will keep massaging just for the added effects! Not only that, but since they feel fuller, even at the same size, they just feel so much more beautiful and feminine!

I've already recommended the Chi massage to a few friends of mine (both men and women). I feel like it's a great little massage even for those who already think they're happy with their breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon