Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

greetings!

I know this is gonna sound a little weird, but my wife wants bigger breasts. She is 44dd. I like her size but being a guy I certainly wouldn't discourge this as long as its natural. She has an adversion to taking pills so that is out of the question. I haven't read thru all the site we may try breast pumping since I already use a penis pump. I am. A little skepptical that breast pump works but people say pe doesn't work but I have proof it does.anyway I await your advice and I will get her signed up here

Bigwillie, your wife can try a natural method using a combination of breast massage and natural food intake which it works for me. I have posted this before, anyway the guide can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ after free registration.

Thanks for the fast reply I will look into that. She really enjoys the rubbing

Pls use a correct rubbing method to avoid sagging.

I haven't found much info in partner asisted massage.it all seems to be self massage. At her size could she gain thru masssage

There is no any single method/formula which is work for everyone. Some method may work for them but not necessary it will work for you. So we need to keep trying and be persistent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon