Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone know anything that actually works??

(30-05-2011, 01:31 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  
(29-05-2011, 01:50 AM)Brokenangel714 Wrote:  
(28-05-2011, 05:13 PM)shychica Wrote:  Hi Brokenangel714,

Did you start your program with bustmaxx? any progress?

Thanks!

Yes, I have =) I've only been using it for 2 days though. I got it along with some fenugreek extract. I'm taking bustmaxx and doing chi massages along with the fenugreek. After about a month I'll let you know about my progress. Or earlier if it happens. Here's to hoping!

Good Luck! Did you start your program page? Smile

Nah not yet but I will be after about a month =)

(01-06-2011, 03:02 PM)prettypurplekao Wrote:  
(18-05-2011, 04:22 PM)Alexis119 Wrote:  Another thing that I would recommend to you that I forgot to put in my first post is to do massage with a liquid herb extract. I started out doing massage with liquid fenugreek at first. I saw good results and nearly immediate swelling after using it. I wish I could have continued with it, but I personally couldn't stand the smell. It has a lasting syrup smell that I found stuck to my skin so my boobs always smelled like syrup! I then switched to wild yam for massage. I don't see the swelling that I saw with fenugreek, but I'm going to stick it out and hopefully get permanent results.

How much extract is needed for each massage? I just checked out the price on mountainroseherbs.com and it is $30 for 4 oz.! Yikes! I would hope that lasts about 6 months for the price. How much do you have to use? I used fenugreek in olive oil before and got about an inch of growth. I started switching things around to see what my body was responding to, and I lost the inch growth and haven't had any results since. I haven't tried the EVO and fenugreek since though because I bought a ton of borage oil (and it was recommended on the board) and just ran out. So.. I'm thinking of making my own boobie batter again... Smile

$30?? no way. I got my fenugreek extract from amazon.com I got the one with the best reviews and it only cost about $12.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon