Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone know anything that actually works??

(18-05-2011, 04:22 PM)Alexis119 Wrote:  Another thing that I would recommend to you that I forgot to put in my first post is to do massage with a liquid herb extract. I started out doing massage with liquid fenugreek at first. I saw good results and nearly immediate swelling after using it. I wish I could have continued with it, but I personally couldn't stand the smell. It has a lasting syrup smell that I found stuck to my skin so my boobs always smelled like syrup! I then switched to wild yam for massage. I don't see the swelling that I saw with fenugreek, but I'm going to stick it out and hopefully get permanent results.

Hi Alexis,

Would if you mixed the fenugreek with an essience oil..like lavender, peppermint to name a couple.. Just a thought.. I would stick with the fenugreek if you were seeing results.

Susan

Thanks you guys! These are all awesome ideas, I'm learning so much from this site Big Grin so I was thinking of starting and doing Bustmaxx, while taking fenugreek, and saw palmetto. As well, as doing the fenugreek extract massages. But just a few more questions, has anyone tried Bustmaxx? And also, I've heard saw palmetto makes you gain weight everywhere. I don't want that to happen. What herb combinations do you recommend? Thank youuu!!

(19-05-2011, 06:07 AM)Brokenangel714 Wrote:  Thanks you guys! These are all awesome ideas, I'm learning so much from this site Big Grin so I was thinking of starting and doing Bustmaxx, while taking fenugreek, and saw palmetto. As well, as doing the fenugreek extract massages. But just a few more questions, has anyone tried Bustmaxx? And also, I've heard saw palmetto makes you gain weight everywhere. I don't want that to happen. What herb combinations do you recommend? Thank youuu!!

I don't know anything about Bustmaxx personally, but here is a thread about it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7678

I haven't heard of weight gain from Saw Palmetto, but I have heard of Cellulite. I am only taking 450mg for that reason. So far so good. Smile

As always....Wahaika is very knowledgable, and able to point women in the right direction for their size, body type, and history. I would def seek him out if I were you.

Hi Mok217,

You said sp doesnt make you gain, but your doing it for the cellulite, did you mean that it is helping the cellulite or it will give you it. I am assuming you meant it is getting rid of it I hope if so, so cooooolCool

Susan

(19-05-2011, 03:32 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Mok217,

You said sp doesnt make you gain, but your doing it for the cellulite, did you mean that it is helping the cellulite or it will give you it. I am assuming you meant it is getting rid of it I hope if so, so cooooolCool

Susan

Sorry, should have been more clear. SP has been known to cause Cellulite, which is why I am only taking 450mg. I upped my SP to 450mg 3xday, but noticed cellulite on my thighs, so lowered it back down to 450mg. I was just giving you a heads up. Smile

Awh bummer, Are you sure its some people get cellulite or you have heard everyone saying they have got it.... Well my PM is 80mg total if I take 3 pills and my SP is 168mg total 3 pills, so my doses are really low not good but good in the cellulite area I hope.. that sucks you want nice breast and have to deal with cellulite. Can I ask you do you eat a healthy diet and exercise. I am trying to stay away from sugar and eat as healthy as possible..no packaged stuff, chips (unless I make my own by toasting tortillas sp?) etc..

Thank you

(20-05-2011, 01:33 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Awh bummer, Are you sure its some people get cellulite or you have heard everyone saying they have got it.... Well my PM is 80mg total if I take 3 pills and my SP is 168mg total 3 pills, so my doses are really low not good but good in the cellulite area I hope.. that sucks you want nice breast and have to deal with cellulite. Can I ask you do you eat a healthy diet and exercise. I am trying to stay away from sugar and eat as healthy as possible..no packaged stuff, chips (unless I make my own by toasting tortillas sp?) etc..

Thank you

Everyone has a different genetic makeup, so what happens to some, might not happen to others. That's the biggest thing on this board. Some swear by herbs, while some have suffered irreversable health conditions because of them. So it's a to each his own kind of situation.
I weigh 120lbs, and am 5'4". Weight was never an issue with me until my 4th child. Although I may seem skinny to most, I do have excess fat on my thighs, and butt. So it might have been easier for me to notice cellulite. I don't remember who it was, but someone very slim, with no excess fat also attributed cellulite to the SP. It's a trial and error thing. Either you are going to get it, or you aren't. I know that many recommended not exercising, but rubbing of the legs to keep cellulite away. I personally just lowerd the dose back down, and it cleared up.

I drink coffe, I smoke, and I don't really watch my diet, as it's hard for me to gain weight. I don't however sit around eating all day, or eat a bunch of candy and ice cream. But I certainly don't limit or constrict my diet of anything that I want, even fast food. Although I didn't change my diet, my breasts have still made some very noticeable progress. I have a picture page if you wanna go take a look. Smile

Yes so true to what you wrote.. How weird your so much like me I am shy of being 5'4, weight about 117ish, and kind of watch my diet and I do smoke, and drink coffee and I am not giving them up any time soon..hahaDodgy I use to have a thyroid condition not anymore and I use to weight 130-145 it went up and down and I always has some cellulite on the upper thigh and bottom of butt area and no where else.. anyway.. The post I posted on cellulite maybe it will give us some good feedback.. It is very interesting about the SP effecting the cellulite..

Thank you soooo much for repling, not many have replied to my post maybe because I am new.

Thanks

(20-05-2011, 02:26 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Yes so true to what you wrote.. How weird your so much like me I am shy of being 5'4, weight about 117ish, and kind of watch my diet and I do smoke, and drink coffee and I am not giving them up any time soon..hahaDodgy I use to have a thyroid condition not anymore and I use to weight 130-145 it went up and down and I always has some cellulite on the upper thigh and bottom of butt area and no where else.. anyway.. The post I posted on cellulite maybe it will give us some good feedback.. It is very interesting about the SP effecting the cellulite..

Thank you soooo much for repling, not many have replied to my post maybe because I am new.

Thanks

Ha Ha. Must be twins. Didn't give up either coffee or cigs. I'm not strong enough yet, LoL.

As to replying to your posts, np. I am fairly new too, but am willing to share whatever knowledge I have picked up from reading, or from my very own short experience. LoL. Also, I don't think others haven't responded because your new, but a lot of members work, or are in another time zone completely. So some only show up here and there. And A lot of them belong to other boards as well. Funny, I was googling that vibrating bra I saw in OK mag, and that's how I found this board. Didn't even know NBE existed til this showed up!

Haha...dont want to give up cigs and coffee I really enjoy them I dont smoke a lot.. Hey duh good point forgot about the other in another time zone..haha the is where I was not thinking of that..heheRolleyes Are you going to order the massage bra sounds a whole lot better then by hand but on the other hand (no pun intended..lol) I like to touch my girls..is that weird but rather my man have fun with them..he has a awsome touch ...yah have seen him in a few weeks hopefully next weekend..RolleyesBlushDodgy I found this site googling the BE products or the PM... hey I am so much of a believer in everything happens for a reason..hey I forgot to add that to my signature..heheRolleyesSmile

Thanks again.
P.S. you sound like a cool person to hang with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon