Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone know anything that actually works??

can anyone tell me how much of which herbs to take? fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam...this is stuff i can just pick up at gnc, right?

thanks,

denise

(23-05-2011, 02:28 AM)ladyrussell Wrote:  can anyone tell me how much of which herbs to take? fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam...this is stuff i can just pick up at gnc, right?

thanks,

denise

Wahaika would be the best one to tell you what to take, and how much of it. Start a thread asking for help choosing herbs and dosages, and wait for him to see it, or use his name in the post. He is clearly the local encyclopedia. He knows a ton of information about NBE. Also, he will want stats, so you might as well start out with that in your post. Age, height, weight, over bust, underbust, bust, any child births, breastfed or not, and how big you grew if you did breastfeed. Any medical conditions, any medicine you might take on a regular basis. He will usually take all of those things, and tell you what he thinks would be best for you, and what doses to start at. HTH.

Susan, I did mix the fenugreek for a while. I tried olive oil, also tried lavender. I feel like the smell seeps into your skin. Literally. It would last for days after I used the fenugreek, even after bathing. I may go back to it, but I'm going to finish up the liquid wild yam first and see how it does.

Also, as far as dosages go here's what I'm taking per day.
about 1000 mg saw palmetto
about 1300 mg wild yam orally (plus the massage)
about 1600 mg fennel

I went from one saw palmetto to two (500mg to 1000) and that is honestly when I started seeing the most results. I ordered all mine from Vitamin Shoppe online but you can pick them up at any Vitamin Shoppe or GNC. The saw palmetto is even at Target, although I'd be wary of quality.

My best suggestion is just listen to your body. If you aren't responding, try ramping up your dosages. If that doesn't work in a couple months time then try different herbs. Everyone has a different combination that works best for them.

(18-05-2011, 04:22 PM)Alexis119 Wrote:  Another thing that I would recommend to you that I forgot to put in my first post is to do massage with a liquid herb extract. I started out doing massage with liquid fenugreek at first. I saw good results and nearly immediate swelling after using it. I wish I could have continued with it, but I personally couldn't stand the smell. It has a lasting syrup smell that I found stuck to my skin so my boobs always smelled like syrup! I then switched to wild yam for massage. I don't see the swelling that I saw with fenugreek, but I'm going to stick it out and hopefully get permanent results.

Hello,
I'm new with all of this... I was wondering if you could PLEASE help me out? I been searching and reading so much about herbs & breast pumps but I don't know where to start... You seem to really know what you're talking about, so I wrote down all the herbs you're using but, I don't know how much to take. Can you please feel me in??? Blush

(23-05-2011, 02:28 AM)ladyrussell Wrote:  can anyone tell me how much of which herbs to take? fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam...this is stuff i can just pick up at gnc, right?

thanks,

denise

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I found so much info on what herbs to take... but nothing about what combination of herbs to use, or how much to take. Huh

I'm SO0O0O LOST.... HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN HELP US OUTBlush

(27-05-2011, 08:47 AM)Kelly Lynn Wrote:  

thanks,

denise

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I found so much info on what herbs to take... but nothing about what combination of herbs to use, or how much to take. Huh

I'm SO0O0O LOST.... HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN HELP US OUTBlush

KellyLynn and Ladyrussell

You should start out at low dosages of all, around 500mg, and slowly increase until you have noticed tingles or slight soreness. The combination of herbs depends on you and your body. There are so many to choose from, just google each herb. Also, a good program to follow, which I am following, can be found here:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5599

A shorter version here made by a senior member of Eve's Program

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6422

HTH.

Hi Brokenangel714,

Did you start your program with bustmaxx? any progress?

Thanks!

(28-05-2011, 05:13 PM)shychica Wrote:  Hi Brokenangel714,

Thanks!

Yes, I have =) I've only been using it for 2 days though. I got it along with some fenugreek extract. I'm taking bustmaxx and doing chi massages along with the fenugreek. After about a month I'll let you know about my progress. Or earlier if it happens. Here's to hoping!

(29-05-2011, 01:50 AM)Brokenangel714 Wrote:  
(28-05-2011, 05:13 PM)shychica Wrote:  Hi Brokenangel714,

Thanks!

Yes, I have =) I've only been using it for 2 days though. I got it along with some fenugreek extract. I'm taking bustmaxx and doing chi massages along with the fenugreek. After about a month I'll let you know about my progress. Or earlier if it happens. Here's to hoping!

Good Luck! Did you start your program page? Smile

(18-05-2011, 04:22 PM)Alexis119 Wrote:  Another thing that I would recommend to you that I forgot to put in my first post is to do massage with a liquid herb extract. I started out doing massage with liquid fenugreek at first. I saw good results and nearly immediate swelling after using it. I wish I could have continued with it, but I personally couldn't stand the smell. It has a lasting syrup smell that I found stuck to my skin so my boobs always smelled like syrup! I then switched to wild yam for massage. I don't see the swelling that I saw with fenugreek, but I'm going to stick it out and hopefully get permanent results.

How much extract is needed for each massage? I just checked out the price on mountainroseherbs.com and it is $30 for 4 oz.! Yikes! I would hope that lasts about 6 months for the price. How much do you have to use? I used fenugreek in olive oil before and got about an inch of growth. I started switching things around to see what my body was responding to, and I lost the inch growth and haven't had any results since. I haven't tried the EVO and fenugreek since though because I bought a ton of borage oil (and it was recommended on the board) and just ran out. So.. I'm thinking of making my own boobie batter again... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon