Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi.. Some help I am new here

OK, I figured out what HBE and NBE stand for but what is BO (I assome sp? it isnt Body Odor..Tongue)

Thank you

(16-05-2011, 09:16 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  OK, I figured out what HBE and NBE stand for but what is BO (I assome sp? it isnt Body Odor..Tongue)

Thank you

It is Bovine Ovary. It is a hormone derived from the ovary of cows.

Rachyl

Oh ok.. Thank you. What is the purpose of using it.

(16-05-2011, 09:51 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Oh ok.. Thank you. What is the purpose of using it.

Some of the women in here have stated that it has helped them in there breast growth, but others have not used them. I don't like to use animal related things as those are problematic.

Rachyl

(16-05-2011, 09:54 PM)Rachyl Wrote:  
(16-05-2011, 09:51 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Oh ok.. Thank you. What is the purpose of using it.

Some of the women in here have stated that it has helped them in there breast growth, but others have not used them. I don't like to use animal related things as those are problematic.

Rachyl

Do you use the NB system yet?

I agree plus I know herbs can adjust and maybe mess up hormones but to take something from an ovary then from an animal.. I dont think that is a good idea. It is bad enough that I am going to take herbs that may mess up my hormones or may fix them..duhno..Big Grin

(16-05-2011, 10:06 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  I agree plus I know herbs can adjust and maybe mess up hormones but to take something from an ovary then from an animal.. I dont think that is a good idea. It is bad enough that I am going to take herbs that may mess up my hormones or may fix them..duhno..Big Grin

I don't think the herbs will mess up too badly as unless you are trying to change sex it won't be too messy. Herbs are just temporary things that we use.

Rachyl

Good point.. and no, no sex change. Speaking of the other sex I am feeling upset of the unknown of my boyfriend, maybe I shouldnt read into it, he is the type he will say exactly what he feels so if he hasnt said its over yet, then I shouldnt worry, I think I should not call for a day or so he may need space. Sorry for venting this out but as I posted in another post dont have any friends except him, long story why to others that are reading this. but Rachyl. Hey I look at it this way I know I am awsome and to him I am, I dont look bad, and there are others out there for me, but of course he is awesome too.. so I will take it one day at a time. Ok coffee and cig break, yes I do those 2 things, probably the only one on here that does, but will have to cut way down on the coffee when I start the regimen.

Thank you Rachyl you seem like a really nice person.Smile
Susan

(16-05-2011, 10:24 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Good point.. and no, no sex change. Speaking of the other sex I am feeling upset of the unknown of my boyfriend, maybe I shouldnt read into it, he is the type he will say exactly what he feels so if he hasnt said its over yet, then I shouldnt worry, I think I should not call for a day or so he may need space. Sorry for venting this out but as I posted in another post dont have any friends except him, long story why to others that are reading this. but Rachyl. Hey I look at it this way I know I am awsome and to him I am, I dont look bad, and there are others out there for me, but of course he is awesome too.. so I will take it one day at a time. Ok coffee and cig break, yes I do those 2 things, probably the only one on here that does, but will have to cut way down on the coffee when I start the regimen.

Thank you Rachyl you seem like a really nice person.Smile
Susan

I try to be. Just do what you want and don't change but what you want to change. Coffee is not bad in moderation. Cigarette may be bad if you go more than a pack a day. Hope he is all you say and he only need a little space. I'm sure you look beautiful. Anyway hope everything goes for you in the future. Maybe we can be chat friends here in the NB forum.

Rachyl

Of course I would love to chat with you. Like I have said to you in the PM that I am having a weird day so please bare with me..k. I am not thinking clear meaning my thoughts a going faster then I can put out so that makes me tired. Oh.. I smoke less then a pack a day, well depends on the day some days I will smoke 5 others maybe 10. My whole schedule is so off, eating, sleeping, etc.. so I need to take a break from stuff..haha..Rolleyes Anyway, I think I am going to play mahgon sp? on the computer now to relax.

Later Rachyl..Oh I will look out for posts from ya..k.

Susan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon