Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone had a breast reduction then lost weight after

Hi,

I had a breast reduction about 4 yrs ago or longer dont remember the year I think it was 2006, then I lost weight oh after the surgery they were a 36 c/d totally happy until the weightloss, I ended up buying a training bra in the little girls section, I was so thin (sickly thin do to stress and health issues) well now I gained weight and they are 34bish, they look ok but not full and perky like they use to unless when I gain more weight that will happen. Oh I should give you more info, I am 5'3 and when I was flat as a 12 yr old boy I weighted 99 lbs, now I am about 117, I want to go to the weight I was when I was a 36 c/d which was about 125, do you think I will gain it all back, as long as I can remember anytime I gained or lost weight it would be the boobs, butt, thighs and a little in the tummy. Anyway, has anyone lost weight after breast reduction and gained weight and got the boob size back. I am thinking going on a regimen for the breast enlargement would help alot espically at my age with peri-menopause , I also been breaking out with acne mostly on my face since I turn 21 yrs old, had hypothyroidism, and at that time before I new I had the thyroid problem I was on birth control for 8 months and that is when I started breaking out and never stopped, before that I had awesome skin. Oh the thyroid is ok now no more meds, blood work is fine, funny thing is now my metabolism is fast. Sorry went off the topic. Bottom line to my question is has anyone had a reduction lost weight them went back and got there boobs back. Oh I am doing the regimen to try and get them a little bigger then they were after my surgery but if I can get them to a c and full and firm I would love that too.

Thank you for reading this looooong post.
Susan

Hi and welcome.
Actually I couldn't answer your question. I've already read about a girl complaining that after her breast reduction, her boobs grow back ! But then I don't know, I've also read that where the fat is removed (liposuction) it doesn't come back because cells were removed.. So really I can't tell you, I hope that someone on the forum will be able to !

But did you had fat removed or parts of the mammary gland ?

Anyway, I'd recommend you to start by massaging. You seem to be too much responsive to hormonal treatments as you tell about BCP, so maybe try noogleberry ? Others will surely be better advice than I am.

Good luck !

Hi, welcome to you too

I dont know if it was fat or mammary gland, but after the surgery they were fine for a few years then I lost weight, but now that I am gaining again they are coming back, so I think fat is going back into them. You said I seem to response to hormonal treatment, what do you mean, I havent taken anything yet so not sure what you mean and what is BCP? you mentioned that like it was something I was taking,???. I honestly think when I start I will be really responsive because I am very sensitive to anything I take plus my age (47). I am waiting on a cream that I ordered so I will be massaging that, plus I order PM with b's added to it and another item with the main herbs I will list them later.

I thought you said you had acne on birth control pill (=BCP), did I misread ?

Plus, I am very surprised to see that you don't know which part of the breast was removed, I wouldn't feel safe if I was operated without knowing what the surgeon was going to do but well ... Hope it won't affect you trying to get the boobs back !

Hi,

Yes I was on BCP that was when I was 20 and now I am 47 dont know if it was from BCP that I broke out, but just assuming but that is the time when I found out I had hypothyroidism too, so it could be that and also acne runs in my family. As for what was taken out of my breasts I know he told me just don't remember that's all. Well my boobs are coming back, is was weird about 2 months ago they were itchy, shooting pains going through them, and no not from the period because I dont get swellen or pain there at that time, I do get cramps on the first day, when I was in high school I had wicked cramps and alot of bleeding. Don't know what changed maybe because no more thyroid problems. The last time I had my hormons checked was 2008 and they were fine. I also had an ovary removed in 2002 due to endometriosis and the other he removed some cysts, haha thought after that surgery my acne would clear, dont know why I thought that but wrong..Blush For the longest time my periods use to be irregular, but the past 5 yrs its been within the range, but lately it has been weird, I think its peri-menopause is kicking in more so. What does it mean if a women has a high sex drive since 12 yrs old and still going. Does that mean my hormons are not so bad.

Hey thank you for your input very helpful.
Susan

(17-05-2011, 05:51 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  What does it mean if a women has a high sex drive since 12 yrs old and still going. Does that mean my hormons are not so bad.

Hey thank you for your input very helpful.
Susan

Hi Susan, I don't think it means anything that if you're sex drive has always been high that something is wrong with your hormones. I'm 46, and I always have a very high sex drive ever since I got active. I just have my full blood work done, and everything (thank God) came out normal. My 50-yr-old sister is the same way, in that she also has a very healthy high sex drive and she also told me that she just had hormones/full blood work done, and she's normal in everything. In fact, just like my doctor told me, she also has no signs of menopause yet. I think you're fine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon