Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6wks pm pic progress

(19-05-2011, 10:37 AM)luisa Wrote:  @mydreamisGcup: Congratulations on your progress, you have definitely achieved great results already!

@Jennifer16: You could also add collagen, gelatin or MSM to your program. Collagen and gelatin help to build breast tissue and MSM helps your body to produce its own collagen which is required to build new breast tissue. You have to take these supplements with Vitamin C for them to work. By the way, I have seen posts from people who only started seeing results after two or even three months so it is ok that you do not see results after 6 weeks. Not sure if you do any massage as it also helps.

Great input, thank you.
Susan/beachbum

(19-05-2011, 03:22 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  Some say you should also take the PM with a glass of milk to take advantage of the fat in milk maybe?

If that is the case then I will take mine with a protein shake I make.

Thank you too for the great info.
Susan/beachbum

(18-05-2011, 07:00 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  i think im seeing some more fullness and roundness aswell as now i can just fill a 32f(Uk think 1 cup smaller for us)
Other noticed pm benifits
- softer skin
- improved mood(was on antidepressants before pm)
I definitely will continue pm for at least a couple years(taking a month off every 3mths)

There is one thing though i allways worry that they look alot smaller than the size they are i think they still only look a small d

Wow, just wow, you had massive gain in just 6 weeks. And they definitely do not look like small D. I too had the softer skin (glowing like when I was pregnant too) and the beautiful shiny hair when I was on PM.

Congrats, PM is soooo working for you.Big Grin

Hi Mydreams,

What brand of PM are you taking.

Thank you and yes there is a def. a change in your size, your about the size I am now when you started I am now 34 loose b. After my breast reduction about 5 yrs ago I was a nice 36c/d then lost 25 lbs something like that and was 99lbs in 8/10 now I put on almost 20 lbs in 9 months (it is hard for me to put weight on) and now I am going back up in size before doing this regimen (I guess mine is fat, FYI when I was 99 lbs I had no boobs ( went to the little girls section for a sports bra..yup) well hoping doing this regimen will make them bigger and put me back to eating healthy again, yes I do smoke but not giving that up yet, cant to much stress in my life (please nobody give me any it is bad for speeches, I already know that, Thank you). Anyway, wow went way off track, I had to read my question above to remember what it was...Blush

So what brand PM and how much. Sorry if this has been asked over and over.

Thank you very much

(19-05-2011, 03:22 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  Some say you should also take the PM with a glass of milk to take advantage of the fat in milk maybe?

I have read that lots of calcium is important for PM and that milk helps absorption of PM.

(19-05-2011, 06:49 PM)luisa Wrote:  I have read that lots of calcium is important for PM and that milk helps absorption of PM.

Thank you. It's good info. PM is also rich on calcium, at least MiroHealth, is so it's important to not overdo the calcium intake.

(19-05-2011, 05:50 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Mydreams,

What brand of PM are you taking.

Thank you and yes there is a def. a change in your size, your about the size I am now when you started I am now 34 loose b. After my breast reduction about 5 yrs ago I was a nice 36c/d then lost 25 lbs something like that and was 99lbs in 8/10 now I put on almost 20 lbs in 9 months (it is hard for me to put weight on) and now I am going back up in size before doing this regimen (I guess mine is fat, FYI when I was 99 lbs I had no boobs ( went to the little girls section for a sports bra..yup) well hoping doing this regimen will make them bigger and put me back to eating healthy again, yes I do smoke but not giving that up yet, cant to much stress in my life (please nobody give me any it is bad for speeches, I already know that, Thank you). Anyway, wow went way off track, I had to read my question above to remember what it was...Blush

So what brand PM and how much. Sorry if this has been asked over and over.

Thank you very much

Im using ainterol 500mg caps
Taken without food 1before breakfast
1 before bed

Hi,

Is ainterol the same asPueraria Mirifica, I have seen the name ainterol mentioned alot but not sure if it is the same as PM just another name for it..

Thank you for your reply

(20-05-2011, 03:07 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi,

Is ainterol the same asPueraria Mirifica, I have seen the name ainterol mentioned alot but not sure if it is the same as PM just another name for it..

Thank you for your reply

Oh yh ainterols just the brand name they sell other herbs as well as pm
this is what i use
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/femaleenhan...-1_17.html

Oh..ok.. one more question... Can it take with the other herbs..some do and dont..

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon