Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6wks pm pic progress

(20-05-2011, 05:29 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Oh..ok.. one more question... Can it take with the other herbs..some do and dont..

Thank you

I think any PM is meant to work best without other phytoestrogen(plant estrogen) supplements, the easiest way to understand PM is the most effective plant estrogen known so taking weaker phytoestrogens with it will dilute the PM.
Although any herbs that dont effect estrogen should be fine to take as well i know some women take pm with saw palmetto or wild yam

(20-05-2011, 06:55 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  
(20-05-2011, 05:29 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Oh..ok.. one more question... Can it take with the other herbs..some do and dont..

Thank you

I think any PM is meant to work best without other phytoestrogen(plant estrogen) supplements, the easiest way to understand PM is the most effective plant estrogen known so taking weaker phytoestrogens with it will dilute the PM.
Although any herbs that dont effect estrogen should be fine to take as well i know some women take pm with saw palmetto or wild yam

Thank you... This PM verses taking with FG, SP, WY etc.. is so confusing ..well more like should I or what I guess experiment with them and see what happens huh..Rolleyes

(20-05-2011, 07:00 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(20-05-2011, 06:55 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  

Thank you

Thank you... This PM verses taking with FG, SP, WY etc.. is so confusing ..well more like should I or what I guess experiment with them and see what happens huh..Rolleyes

maybe try just pm with only collogen/gelatin(good for skin), gaba(for growth hormone) and a multivitamin('skin hair and nails' multivitamins can be good) for the first 2mnths then add other things if you dont see anything
if i didnt get results id try a natural progesterone cream(can make the body more sensitive to estrogen)

Ok thank you good tips.. You mentioned gelatin, I have the know packets I forgot to add it to my protein shake yesterday do you know how many I need of the packets.

Thank you

great results!

(19-05-2011, 10:37 AM)luisa Wrote:  You could also add collagen, gelatin or MSM to your program. Collagen and gelatin help to build breast tissue and MSM helps your body to produce its own collagen which is required to build new breast tissue. You have to take these supplements with Vitamin C for them to work.

Is the Vitamin C in a multivitamin good enough, or do you need to add 500mg of C tablet as well? Thanks!

Edited cause I quoted the wrong chat box. Smile

(30-05-2011, 02:04 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  
(19-05-2011, 10:37 AM)luisa Wrote:  You could also add collagen, gelatin or MSM to your program. Collagen and gelatin help to build breast tissue and MSM helps your body to produce its own collagen which is required to build new breast tissue. You have to take these supplements with Vitamin C for them to work.

Is the Vitamin C in a multivitamin good enough, or do you need to add 500mg of C tablet as well? Thanks!

According to the older posts on this site, you are supposed to take 1/4 of the amount of MSM/collagen for it to work. That means that you have to take 4,000 mg of MSM with 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.

(30-05-2011, 02:42 PM)luisa Wrote:  
(30-05-2011, 02:04 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  

According to the older posts on this site, you are supposed to take 1/4 of the amount of MSM/collagen for it to work. That means that you have to take 4,000 mg of MSM with 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.

Thanks so much. I'm taking 800mg of MSM, and there is 250mg of Vit C in my multivitamin. So I should be okay. Just thought I would check though. Didn't know you needed to take Vit C for the MSM to work. Good to know. Thanks again!

I think it should be fine. Do you feel any difference from taking MSM as the dose seems to be quite low? I read that it is ok to take up to 10,000 mg per day, however, just a few thousands of mg seems to be enough for most people.

(31-05-2011, 03:53 PM)luisa Wrote:  I think it should be fine. Do you feel any difference from taking MSM as the dose seems to be quite low? I read that it is ok to take up to 10,000 mg per day, however, just a few thousands of mg seems to be enough for most people.

I honestly couldn't say if there is a difference or not. I stopped taking all herbs, and am just taking the MSM, SP, Multivitamin, and Cranberry supplement. I am going to start the herbs up again on the 4th, Day 1 of my cycle. Wahaika recommended 1000mg, and I accidentally bought 800mg tablets, so that's what I have been taking. I am switching to PM here soon though (prob July) the kind the author of this post is taking, and will be taking it for 5 months, and then I will go back to the herbs. Guess I should be ramping my MSM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon