Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this possible after 10 hrs to have symptoms (good ones)

Hi all,

Yesterday I got my supply. I will list the post of what I ordered but in the post I dont think I mentioned the BS cream and I will list here on this post the mgs of the BS pills in order of the list in the post I post below:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8292&pid=28203#pid28203

First I want to say it is the next day at 10 am (10 hrs from my first pill last night but did the cream within 12 hrs), I did the cream around 8 o clock pm yesterday, then took a BS pill about 10pm, then decided to take the solgar PM at 12 midnight. Well my left boobie is a little smaller then the right normally and that is the one that started to become itchy now for a few mins. even some twinges sp? near the nipple, my scalp was a little itchy too and it isnt like they are dry I feel simulation itch, I slept better, my muscles arent as stiff. Mind you I am very very sensitive to anything I take even foods, meaning I feel responses from some doses of anything I take, I have to take children doses of most anything from meds to vitamins. So back to my question has anyone notice anythings happening to them in this time frame.

Here are the mgs of the BS pills in the order on the bottle and your suppose to take 3 a day, I only took one so far:

Fenugreek- 219mg
Saw Plmetto- 168mg
fennel- 162mg
L-Tyrosine- 135mg
Mexican Wild Yam- 96mg
Pacific Kelp- 90mg
Damiana- 91mg
Dong Quai- 48mg
Mother Wort- 48mg
Black Cohosh- 45mg
Oat Grass- 42mg
Blessed Thisle- 39mg
Hops- 30mg

The sogar PM list is in the link above I posted a few days ago.

Thank you
Susan

Some claims have been made for seeing results in less time than that, sometimes just 2 or 3 days.

Hi nice to meet you,

I think it was my body doing its changes from them.. going through adjustments..

So some have seen result in days..I hope I see some progress when my ainterol PM pills and cream come.. along with the collagen and the other supps I just ordered.. so probably by next week I should have them all..cant wait..

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon