Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

200mg PM added to Greenbush Kit#2

Just wondering, did you ever add PM, I'm thinking 100mg 2x daily, to Greenbush Kit#2? I'm feeling great on the Greenbush kit, no breakout, weight gain, water retention, constipation, sleep well, no energy loss, etc. so I figure, maybe, I can add PM to my routine too.

I so want to add small dose of PM since I miss the soft, glowing skin and the shiny beautiful hair that I had when I was on PM.

Do you think that would be estrogen overload? I'm adding not so much for breast size gain but for the benefits above I mentioned. Greenbush kit2 seems to be working for me so I'm sticking with that for my NBE routine.

Thanks so much.

Hi Soonenough,

I am new here. What is the Greenbush kit.

Thank you

Have you thought of adding PM cream to your routine instead of the capsules? I am not sure it does anything for your hair and skin though. I saw great improvements in my skin and hair whilst on PM cream but I am taking many other supplements as well so I am not sure if the improvements are from the PM cream. Not sure if MSM is part of the Greenbush kit, but it does make your skin very soft and improves your hair. Some use it to grow hair, nails and even eyelashes. I have seen reports of people whose breasts grew on MSM alone as well. I hope this helps.

(19-05-2011, 06:57 PM)luisa Wrote:  Have you thought of adding PM cream to your routine instead of the capsules? I am not sure it does anything for your hair and skin though. I saw great improvements in my skin and hair whilst on PM cream but I am taking many other supplements as well so I am not sure if the improvements are from the PM cream. Not sure if MSM is part of the Greenbush kit, but it does make your skin very soft and improves your hair. Some use it to grow hair, nails and even eyelashes. I have seen reports of people whose breasts grew on MSM alone as well. I hope this helps.

I'm actually looking into purchasing St. Herb breast enlargement PM cream after I finish my tub of wild yam cream. I'm already taking MSM (4000mg), and thinking of increasing the dose to 6000mg daily. I took 6000 mg daily MSM initially when i first started NBE last 12/9/10, and yes, my hair and eyelashes grew fast. But when I was on PM, my face had the glow (like when I was pregnant), and my hair was shiny/silky. I also once read in a long hair growth forum where this lady taking the Carlson's MSM brand also grew her breasts while taking it.

Thanks for your reply.Smile

(19-05-2011, 05:52 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Soonenough,

Thank you

http://www.greenbush.net/breasenkit2.html

Herbal kit consisting of FG,WY,SP and a lb each of fenugreek and fennel powder.

I'm copying Pammy's routine from the BEBoard. She went from 32B to 32D in the first 3 months of taking similar herbs.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3012

(19-05-2011, 08:25 PM)soonenough Wrote:  
(19-05-2011, 05:52 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Soonenough,

Thank you

http://www.greenbush.net/breasenkit2.html

Herbal kit consisting of FG,WY,SP and a lb each of fenugreek and fennel powder.

I'm copying Pammy's routine from the BEBoard. She went from 32B to 32D in the first 3 months of taking similar herbs.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3012

Wow, thank you so much for those links. I am def. going to do what Pammy's doing. As for that GB kit are you on it and if so, how is it working. Also what Pammy listed is all she did.

Thank you for answering my question.
Smile

(19-05-2011, 08:22 PM)soonenough Wrote:  
(19-05-2011, 06:57 PM)luisa Wrote:  Have you thought of adding PM cream to your routine instead of the capsules? I am not sure it does anything for your hair and skin though. I saw great improvements in my skin and hair whilst on PM cream but I am taking many other supplements as well so I am not sure if the improvements are from the PM cream. Not sure if MSM is part of the Greenbush kit, but it does make your skin very soft and improves your hair. Some use it to grow hair, nails and even eyelashes. I have seen reports of people whose breasts grew on MSM alone as well. I hope this helps.

I'm actually looking into purchasing St. Herb breast enlargement PM cream after I finish my tub of wild yam cream. I'm already taking MSM (4000mg), and thinking of increasing the dose to 6000mg daily. I took 6000 mg daily MSM initially when i first started NBE last 12/9/10, and yes, my hair and eyelashes grew fast. But when I was on PM, my face had the glow (like when I was pregnant), and my hair was shiny/silky. I also once read in a long hair growth forum where this lady taking the Carlson's MSM brand also grew her breasts while taking it.

Thanks for your reply.Smile

Hi again Soonenough,

How fast would you say your hair grow, long was it before then how much time went by and how much did it grow. Was it thick too.

Thank you

beachbumbythesea, I'd say my hair grew 0.25" - 0.5" in 4 weeks. I'd touch up my roots and in 4 wks, the hair grew already. I'm very thankful my hair is still thick, even after having 4 kids, but it's not as straight as it was before. Every time I get my hair trimmed, hairdresser always says my hair is thick.

Awesome links soonenough. Didn't know Wahaika had his own board. I joined. Smile

(20-05-2011, 04:35 PM)soonenough Wrote:  beachbumbythesea, I'd say my hair grew 0.25" - 0.5" in 4 weeks. I'd touch up my roots and in 4 wks, the hair grew already. I'm very thankful my hair is still thick, even after having 4 kids, but it's not as straight as it was before. Every time I get my hair trimmed, hairdresser always says my hair is thick.

Cool...Thanks for getting back to meCool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon