Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

200mg PM added to Greenbush Kit#2

[/quote]

Wow, thank you so much for those links. I am def. going to do what Pammy's doing. As for that GB kit are you on it and if so, how is it working. Also what Pammy listed is all she did.

Thank you for answering my question.
Smile
[/quote]

I started Greenbush #2 on 4/11/11, fully ramped up on all 3 herbs on 4/20/11, and I believe on 4/29, started growing to a (34.75" to 35.75") full inch over a 5 day period. This is after stalling for about 2 weeks. Lost 0.5" of that growth after period came. Right now, 5/20/11, 12 days after period, getting back up slowly and is 35.5". Slow and steady growth. I don't think I would have Pammy's rapid growth of 3 inches in 3 months. She's a very lucky exception.

Also taking:
multivitamin
6000mg MSM
GABA
Borage Oil (1000mg)
Flax Oil (1tbsps)
chicken feet broth

Also: massaging (getting back to massaging using Pammy's boobie batter recipe) and noogling

Yes, what Pammy listed in her routine was what she used.

Wow, thank you so much for those links. I am def. going to do what Pammy's doing. As for that GB kit are you on it and if so, how is it working. Also what Pammy listed is all she did.

Thank you for answering my question.
Smile
[/quote]

I started Greenbush #2 on 4/11/11, fully ramped up on all 3 herbs on 4/20/11, and I believe on 4/29, started growing to a (34.75" to 35.75") full inch over a 5 day period. This is after stalling for about 2 weeks. Lost 0.5" of that growth after period came. Right now, 5/20/11, 12 days after period, getting back up slowly and is 35.5". Slow and steady growth. I don't think I would have Pammy's rapid growth of 3 inches in 3 months. She's a very lucky exception.

Also taking:
multivitamin
6000mg MSM
GABA
Borage Oil (1000mg)
Flax Oil (1tbsps)
chicken feet broth

Also: massaging (getting back to massaging using Pammy's boobie batter recipe) and noogling

Yes, what Pammy listed in her routine was what she used.
[/quote]

So did you decide to add the PM very curious.. If so what brand and how much.

Thank you

Yup, I did. I took 100 mg PM pill this morning. I hope that won't overload my body with estrogen.

(20-05-2011, 07:52 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Yup, I did. I took 100 mg PM pill this morning. I hope that won't overload my body with estrogen.

Now question were you on greenbush and PM together before or is this the first time for taking both products at the same time.. may I ask how old you are I am 47 in perimenopause being in peri doing all this for the girls do I have a pretty good chance at my age. Isnt at this age I would need more estogen.

Thanks

(20-05-2011, 04:50 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Awesome links soonenough. Didn't know Wahaika had his own board. I joined. Smile

Hey do you have a link to Wahaika board.

Thank you

Hi beachbumbythesea,

Yup, this is my first ever combining herbs with PM. When i first started last 12/9/11, I took fenugreek for a month. Stopped that and about Jan. 18 or somewhere there, took Maca, stopped that as it didn't do anything to grow my breast, just my butt. I like my butt slim (hubby does),, so I stopped maca. I then started PM for about 2 cycles, only PM, I even dropped MSM.

Now, I'm on herbs, and added PM 100 mg today to the GreenbushKit2.

I'm 46,, and I don't mind you asking at all.Smile

(20-05-2011, 08:09 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Hi beachbumbythesea,

Yup, this is my first ever combining herbs with PM. When i first started last 12/9/11, I took fenugreek for a month. Stopped that and about Jan. 18 or somewhere there, took Maca, stopped that as it didn't do anything to grow my breast, just my butt. I like my butt slim (hubby does),, so I stopped maca. I then started PM for about 2 cycles, only PM, I even dropped MSM.

Now, I'm on herbs, and added PM 100 mg today to the GreenbushKit2.

I'm 46,, and I don't mind you asking at all.Smile

Ok..sorry trying to put all this info in order...I am trying to decide to do what you are doing or do PM only.. you are the one that said PM made your skin nice..I still get acne have been since 21 yrs old before 21 I had beautiful skin.. anyway how long have you been on greebush and what brand PM are you taking... hey your just about my age.. we are young at heart well I feel like itBig Grin

Hi Soonenough,

How is the PM combo working for you? When you said your face was beautiful on the PM did you have acne and if so did it get a little worse before it got better.. anyone else can chime in with the acne question too..Wink

Hey I seen you on Wahaika site.. Big Grin I like that one too..

Thank you

Hi beachbumbythesea,

Decided to stick with Greenbush#2 since I'm continuing to see progress, and will not combine pm with this herb routine.

Regarding acne/breakout, i'm thankful, really thankful, that I rarely get acne/breakout. This recent cycle, I got a tiny one on my nose and it's not noticeable so I ignore it. When on pm (2cycles), my face had that glow like when I was pregnant.

Joined Wahaika's site since you posted the link (thanks), and it was so easy to register. Lots of info. so I'll be going back to read some of the posts.

(05-06-2011, 11:15 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Hi beachbumbythesea,

Decided to stick with Greenbush#2 since I'm continuing to see progress, and will not combine pm with this herb routine.

Regarding acne/breakout, i'm thankful, really thankful, that I rarely get acne/breakout. This recent cycle, I got a tiny one on my nose and it's not noticeable so I ignore it. When on pm (2cycles), my face had that glow like when I was pregnant.

Joined Wahaika's site since you posted the link (thanks), and it was so easy to register. Lots of info. so I'll be going back to read some of the posts.

I almost bought the Greenbush #2 but went with the PM.. If that dosent seem to do it I will def go with the GB. When your acne cleared did it get alittle worse first and the became clear, reason I am asking is because mine isnt so to speak worse it seems what was just sitting there coming to a head then sit there come to a head but would go away plus I have some that are under the skin I can feel but cant seen that has been there for a while seen take the supps there all coming to the surface.. so my question or thought is I hops it is helping them extract then heal.. I have notice that they do heal and go away.. I just dont want it to give me more acne.. my point is to you did it bring them all to the surface then your face cleared.

Thank you again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon