Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

fish oil is working!

fish oil is working!
January 19 2010 at 10:00 PM viviangirl (Login viviangirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i took a break from nbe for a while, but now i'm back! i only did it for about two months before and actually got about an inch of growth and then i got lazy, but i've kept up with reading the forum every now and then. a few days ago i read a post about rubbing fish oil on your skin, and i thought "why not try it?." well i've been rubbing fish oil on the girls only once a day and they definitely look bigger! i can tell immediately when i look down that they stick out further and they just look more rounded too. i don't know if this will work for everyone but it's inexensive (only $10) and i think it's worth a shot! plus fish oil is great for massage!

(i should probably mention that i also take an herbal supplement called "beauti-full" that has fenugreek and a bunch of other herbs. and although i don't really have time for hypnosis these days, i do try and use visualization for atleast a few minutes a day)

Author Reply
msla
(Login mslananh) Re: fish oil is working! January 20 2010, 5:05 PM

wow it's amazing but i hope it last permanent.alos i found some in internet :

A product that worked well for me was "The Woman's Body Bible" by Adrianna Bocanegra. It's a book. A few tips from the book: Butt: Exercise; Do targeted weight training. Protein: Make sure you get protein after you exercise. Fish Oil: Rub into your butt twice a day. Breast: Fenugreek: Most effective herb in natural breast enhancement. Breast massage: Promotes healthy breast and breast growth

Edit Message Delete Message

msla
(Login mslananh) Re: fish oil is working! January 20 2010, 5:07 PM

hi can you tell me how many time you rub with fish oil a day,and you see result for how many days?And how much do you rub ,i guess 1000mg right?

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Umm... January 20 2010, 7:14 PM

That's great it appears to be workin' for you, hon. But I must ask...doesn't walking around with fish oil on your body all day, smell? Or IDK maybe they somehow improved the odor masking of the fishy smell.

Congrats on your improvement. ^_^

KrystleHime
(Login krystlehime) Re: fish oil is working! January 29 2010, 10:50 AM

great ! i've just receive my fish oil bottle Smile !!!

viviangirl
(Login viviangirl) Re: fish oil is working! January 29 2010, 7:42 PM

haha yeah the fish oil smells awful! so i actually went out and bought a cherry flavored one and it barely smells fishy at all. big improvement.

and i dont really measure how much i rub on them, just enough so that its good for massage. but i do lube them up pretty well for massage. if i had to guess i'd say about a teaspoon for each breast, but i'm not positive. also, i've heard that to get the best results you are supposed to use the fish oil at least three times a day. i'm normally pretty busy so i only do once a day, but it seems to be working anyway. i haven't measured yet, and am not ready to do so at this point, but as soon as i do this forum will be the first place i'll come to.

oh and i've been doing it for about two weeks at this point, but took a break for a few days to go out of town.

everyone is different, and may not have the same results, but i really feel like this is working well for me. i wish you all luck! <3

msla
(Login mslananh) Re: fish oil is working! February 9 2010, 4:20 PM

did you massage or you simply rub the fish oil on breast,if you do massage,what kind of massage that you do ?

lexygirl
(Login lexygirl) Re: fish oil is working! February 10 2010, 3:24 PM

Where do you buy this Fish Oil from? I have from the Uk.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: fish oil is working! February 11 2010, 11:59 AM

I need to know whats in the fish oil that makes breast and butt bigger!!!! Angry
is it the omega 3?
why cant this work with other fattening oils thats less smelly like flaxeed, coconut, olive, evening primrose oil, cow ghee?

Sanner
(Login leahlyn) Fish oil February 12 2010, 6:56 PM

Fish oil sounds fishy to me, but if it works I am for it.

Molly
(Login molly_tweedy) Re: fish oil is working! February 12 2010, 11:12 PM

Congrats on your growth viviangirl. I too never would suspected fish oil in masssage would contribute to breast growth.
By the way, Dory, I did (well, am still doing so on my smaller breast) a massage with Olive oil and EPO and have grown. I have stopped measuring myself (because I don't think that I am doing so correctly), but I am thinking I grew about half an inch or so (and went up a bra size for sure). Not sure if the EPO is responsible for my growth (I was doing hypnosis in addition to massage), but once I started to massage with it and ingesting it, that's when my growth seemed to take off.

msla
(Login mslananh) Re: fish oil is working! February 13 2010, 2:12 AM

molly,what kind of massage that you do ?

Molly
(Login molly_tweedy) Re: fish oil is working! February 16 2010, 2:39 AM

Hey msla, I do a variation of a chi massage. You can find a chi massage description here at this link to the old forum: http://www.network54.com/Forum/486111/th...I+MASSAGES
I do a clockwise rotation on my left breast, and counter clockwise rotation on my right(which is the one that I focus on more).
Plus, I try to "pull" and push on my breasts a bit, I heard that was good to do too.
I don't count my rotations, I usually do it for 10-15 mins at night per day, though sometimes I do a five minute massage in the morning as well with just one EPO capsule.

Taylor
(no login) Fish oil and oily hair. February 17 2010, 2:18 PM

I just got some fish oil and started opening up 1 caspule for massage and ingesting 1 capsule every day. I feel like it's working good for not only my breasts, but my skin and mood! Problem is i think it's making my hair really oily. I'm not sure if that's what's causing it but I noticed it a few days after i started and regular washing hasn't helped. I'm thinking i should just massage with it tonight and not ingest it and see what hapens... I love taking it though! It's suposed to be sooo good for you and not have bad side effects. Has anyone else had that problem? Maybe I'm having a bad hair day?

Karla6977
(Login Karla6977) Fish Oil February 22 2010, 6:15 AM

Fish Oil is O.K. but Flaxseed Oil is 10 times better. It is higher in phytoestrogens than than anything else on the market. The Phytoestrogen count is 379380 units and Soy beans is only 103920 units. Here in America Flaxseed oil is considered the best thing to take for any problems heart or whatever and it does help your breast to grow and fill out fuller. The seeds are high in fiber and a great addition for your breasts. I personally buy the seeds, oil, and softgels.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon