Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cellulite?

I was talking with someone on here and they said they get cellulite from PM and SP, has anyone experienced getting cellulite from doing the herbs or has anyone had cellulite and it is going away. Has anyone done anything for cellulite that actually worked for them to get rid of it. This is like a servey sp?Rolleyes

Thank you

I noticed cellulite from the SP. Only after I increased the dose from 450mg per day to 1350mg per day. Once I lowered it back down to 450mg, I noticed it went away. So if cellulite is a worry for you, and you want to take SP, take a low dose. I don't know of anything to get rid of cellulite short of exercise, or expensive creams. Sorry.

(20-05-2011, 02:00 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I noticed cellulite from the SP. Only after I increased the dose from 450mg per day to 1350mg per day. Once I lowered it back down to 450mg, I noticed it went away. So if cellulite is a worry for you, and you want to take SP, take a low dose. I don't know of anything to get rid of cellulite short of exercise, or expensive creams. Sorry.

This is interesting so far, that your another that said SP did the same for you too...hmmm... I dont have alot of cellulite actually it is where my hamstrings are and they are flat so if I build the muscle there it may go away.. so hard to build that muscle for me.. I have to use a heavy weight to hit that muscle unless more reps will be just as good..

Thank you for your feedback I think hearing from others saying SP effects cellulite in a bummer way.. maybe someone has taken something that helped it..this will be interesting to see what others say.

Later and thank you for repling..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon