Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me with this

Hi all,

I read the estrogen/progestron sp?/androgens high or low well I am def. have high androgens I have just about everything listed the only extra hair is on part of my chin, as for estrogen and progestron I have a little of each symptoms. So is it ok for me to do the NBE regimen. How do you know for sure if your estrogen dominate. I am 47 and I believe I had a ton of tests done and everything is fine even my thyroid which I had a hypo one from age 21 to 2009. I feel like I am hyper now but my test are fine. As for my hormons they are fine. I have only one ovary that was removed from edometriosis sp? and the other had cysts removed that was in 2002. I have had acne since age 21 and still have it before age 21 I had great skin. My hair is still thin on top (not a lot) but not like I it was when I was hypo. As for symptoms I dont have vag. dryness just the same hasnt changed as my sex drive no change still like a teenager...thank God..hehe. As for breasts I had a breast reduction about 5 yrs ago I was a 38DDD. I did get preg. once but didnt have the child and it wasnt a miscarriage that was when I was 18 yrs old, and ever since then never got preg. again never used protection.. except when I first got married I was on bcp for 8 months stopped because I started to break out with acne and havent stopped since that was at age 21. Oh when I had the reduction I was a nice 36c/d and was about 125 lbs.. then lost a ton went down to 99 lbs and had no boobs (had to buy a sports bra in the little girls section..yep..) this was due to personal things going on..anyway now I am about a 34B and gained back some now weigh about 118 .. I wonder if I will get back my size again just gaining which is hard for me to do now, man when I was hypo no prob.. now it is a struggle to gain.. anyway bottom line is I have a lot of high androgens symptoms and wondering if it is ok to do this regimen. If so what products do you recommend.. Oh I forgot to mention I am taking Paxil 5 mgs. which I am slowly taking myself off of.

Thank you very much

if in doubt talk to either a professional herbalist or your doctor

Hi beachbumbythesea,

I was thinking about your post, and I'm betting that it would not take you long to gain or get back to your size being already genetically predisposed to having big breasts. Look at mydreamisGcup and onicemile since both were busty, lost weight and some of their boobs with it. They have been on their programs for short periods and already gained massive increase in their bust measurements. I'm sure you'll be in the same category. Maybe, look what they are doing.

A lady in her early forties were in the same boat, lost weight and lost some of her boobs in the process, but got back up, albeit slower, with fenugreek (about 3000 mg) and about 7000-9000 MSM, with plenty of massage (like 10 minutes using boobie paste fenugreek extract with cocoa cream or olive oil and applying 15 min heat after.).

Since you have PM, maybe start with that and see how the results are. I know mydreamisGcup have phenomenal success with Ainterol pm taking 2 x 500mg PM daily together with other supplements. Perhaps, you can check her personal program page. I also like what Ginnie (personal program) is doing with her PM program.

I don't know about Breast Actives though. I know that you are not supposed to mix PM with any other herbs. I changed my mind and dropped the pm from my herbs mix, and will take pm again after I'm done with my current greenbush kit#2 supply.

(22-05-2011, 05:05 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Hi beachbumbythesea,

I was thinking about your post, and I'm betting that it would not take you long to gain or get back to your size being already genetically predisposed to having big breasts. Look at mydreamisGcup and onicemile since both were busty, lost weight and some of their boobs with it. They have been on their programs for short periods and already gained massive increase in their bust measurements. I'm sure you'll be in the same category. Maybe, look what they are doing.

A lady in her early forties were in the same boat, lost weight and lost some of her boobs in the process, but got back up, albeit slower, with fenugreek (about 3000 mg) and about 7000-9000 MSM, with plenty of massage (like 10 minutes using boobie paste fenugreek extract with cocoa cream or olive oil and applying 15 min heat after.).

Since you have PM, maybe start with that and see how the results are. I know mydreamisGcup have phenomenal success with Ainterol pm taking 2 x 500mg PM daily together with other supplements. Perhaps, you can check her personal program page. I also like what Ginnie (personal program) is doing with her PM program.

I don't know about Breast Actives though. I know that you are not supposed to mix PM with any other herbs. I changed my mind and dropped the pm from my herbs mix, and will take pm again after I'm done with my current greenbush kit#2 supply.

Thank you very much... Thank you letting me know that your not going to mix.. I am thinking using the greenbush or PM not sure yet going to read more about the two and yes I was thinking of mydreamsaGcup program but she is a lot younger then me I think? but I will read others too.. oh sorry I didnt get back sooner been away... Thank you again.. boy this is tough decision of what program...RolleyesDodgySad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon