Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What would you suggest for androgens excess

I have been reading this site and thinking I should take PM with either SP or Maca and anti-androgen herb.. If so how much ... Also I would like to use an oil or extract herb for massage would that be ok on PM since it isnt orally taken (the oil/extract just for massage?

Thank you
Susan

PM with either SP would work best. Other anti-androgens are: stinging nettle root, pygeum bark, and spearmint tea.

(24-05-2011, 06:39 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  PM with either SP would work best. Other anti-androgens are: stinging nettle root, pygeum bark, and spearmint tea.

Hi,

Just curious why you picked SP and not Maca.. Yes I am going to start the spearmint tea..its hard to find in a reg. store so another one to order online.. anyway... Thank you.. you always have good stuff to add.. By the way what is your program like.

Thank you

I will post my program in the program page soon

(24-05-2011, 07:44 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I will post my program in the program page soon

OK.. good.. if you can pm when you have or post it here saying you posted your program then I will go to personal programs if that is where you will post it.. thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon