Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bras good or bad for breasts

just wondering as i know people suggest different things
I even saw a reply by Anastasia saying she wore them to bed :O

I personally wear mine as least as possible never at home(bra almost first thing that comes off when i get home)
And i only wear them half the time when im out iv heard wearing one all the time is bad and can weaken the natural suportive tissues in the breasts aswell as reduce circulation.
i dont think its been bad for them without(see my pm results) Smile

A good bra will help to support the breast and slow down sagging. But during sleep it is advisable to take off the bra which is advised by medical personnel as well. A website that recommend massage method combine with natural food intake help to enhance my breast at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/

I don't know, this sounds like a question for scholar.google.com.

But my guess would be that wearing a correctly sized and fitted bra would be good for your breasts if they are big enough for the bulk of their volume to be fat. I'm not confident guessing what size that is, and I would think it varies a lot between people. But unless your boob weight is causing sag, then I would think it is likely healthier to not wear one.

(25-05-2011, 12:37 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  just wondering as i know people suggest different things
I even saw a reply by Anastasia saying she wore them to bed :O

I personally wear mine as least as possible never at home(bra almost first thing that comes off when i get home)
And i only wear them half the time when im out iv heard wearing one all the time is bad and can weaken the natural suportive tissues in the breasts aswell as reduce circulation.
i dont think its been bad for them without(see my pm results) Smile

I've heard that about bras weakening the ligaments in your breasts too; and also that bras constrict natural flow of lymph into/from your breasts, and is one possible reason why breast cancer rates have skyrocketed over the past two decades. For these reasons (and for comfort!) I rarely wear a bra myself anymore, for this past whole year. Never while at home; only when I leave the house (which is like once or twice a week for a few hours). I used to wear a bra 24/7, even to bed; and it left discoloration on my skin (like a reverse tan) that STILL hasn't totally faded, over a year later. It also destroyed the underside of my right breast, since that one sits a teeny bit lower than the left breast, and the bra would always ride up over the underside of my right one (regardless of how I adjusted the straps). So yeah, I agree, wearing a bra all the time is NOT GOOD! Your breasts and skin need to move, and need to breathe. Smile

^yh i agree not wearing a bra much is best im the same mine arent small im 34d and i find im most comfortable wearing a vest top(non bra kind) under a tshirt it keeps them as still and as round as a bra does.

Hi,

I found this on Wahaika's site:

This is more directed to breast cancer prevention:

The Study found the highest rate of breast cancer in those who wore bras 24 hours a day, and the lowest rate in those who never wore bras. The study suggested that women should wear their bra less than 12 hours a day.

http://www.bodymechanics.net/subpages/breast.html

Plus there are breast massages..

(13-06-2011, 12:45 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi,

The Study found the highest rate of breast cancer in those who wore bras 24 hours a day, and the lowest rate in those who never wore bras. The study suggested that women should wear their bra less than 12 hours a day.

Thanks! how interesting X

(13-06-2011, 01:04 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  

Your welcome,

how are you doing.

I was just thinking (oh no as my man would sayTongue) about what I posted.. I guess not having the bra on long gives more circulation for drainage...haha ..duhBig Grin

Hey another thought..hahaTongue.. You know how some of these massages are basically like your man/partner playing with then durning..you know..and think about the dancers (well the ones with implants) shaking them about.. and look how nice most of them are.. they are probably getting a lot of circulation..Wink Seriously..think about that..

(13-06-2011, 01:33 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  

Your welcome,

how are you doing.

I was just thinking (oh no as my man would sayTongue) about what I posted.. I guess not having the bra on long gives more circulation for drainage...haha ..duhBig Grin

Hey another thought..hahaTongue.. You know how some of these massages are basically like your man/partner playing with then durning..you know..and think about the dancers (well the ones with implants) shaking them about.. and look how nice most of them are.. they are probably getting a lot of circulation..Wink Seriously..think about that..

Haha my bf is tooo rough with mine! he doesnt mean to be hes quite a strong guy Smile
But yh i measured yesterday i have a 40in bust i just wanted to tell everyone lol(but that would probably be a lil inapropriate)
I dont really have a goal size anymore btw iv allways liked to do everything to the extreme XD
But iv been asked to model for a local lingerie brand omg exciting(i have modeled a lil bit before anyway but working with designers is extra special)

(13-06-2011, 02:12 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  
(13-06-2011, 01:33 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  

Your welcome,

how are you doing.

Haha my bf is tooo rough with mine! he doesnt mean to be hes quite a strong guy Smile
But yh i measured yesterday i have a 40in bust i just wanted to tell everyone lol(but that would probably be a lil inapropriate)
I dont really have a goal size anymore btw iv allways liked to do everything to the extreme XD
But iv been asked to model for a local lingerie brand omg exciting(i have modeled a lil bit before anyway but working with designers is extra special)

Wow... 40in what size did you start at and how long have you been doing the NBE..sorry to lazy to look up your program and read it.. congraulations on your size and the modeling.. is your username picture of you.. is your pretty, if not the girl in picture is pretty too.. and nice set of girls..Big Grin Do you mean tell everyone here, if so why would that be inappropriate.. That would be a incentive sp? for sure.. ok.. while waiting for answer on your program I decided to read it again.. I know I have but I read so many they all mix together..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon