Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WashableRed's Program to B's!

Smile 

Based on EveM's program, modified to fit my my limited resources, without further ado, my personal program! I am hoping to go from a 32AA to a 32B. A fairly modest request, but something is better than nothing! I will start on the first of June.

My Program
To be taken in consistent dosages, capsule form, no ramping up of down.

Barley Grass : 1000mg
2x; Waking in the morning, Before bed
Alfalfa : 405mg
1x; Waking in the morning
Fennel : 480mg
Fenugreek : 1830mg
3x; Waking in the morning, After lunch, Before bed
Hops : 620mg
Flaxseed Oil : 1000mg
Avena Sativa : 700mg
Soy Isoflavones : 220mg

Rotating extra pills of Hops (620mg) and Barley Grass (500mg) each day.

What do you think? I would greatly appreciate any tips and advise. Specifically, I am wondering if instead of taking everything in the morning, should I change some to taking them before bed? Does it matter? I am basing the times when I take the capsules to when I am most hungry, since I read they work most effectively when you haven't eaten for a while. What is most efficient? I am very new to the world of herbs, and any help would be great! Smile

I read somewhere that medicine or vitamins are best taken during a meal as the digestive juices are already flowing so maybe you could try that Smile

Also, DON'T FORGET TO MASSAGE. It really helps Smile

Much Love

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon