Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self-Adjusting Bosom Beauty 2012

Did you ever do this? The first nuzzle does not have any pressure, but the second nuzzle is super strong, so much so, that it can rip your breasts off your chest.

Have you ever opened the machine and adjusted the pressure on the first nuzzle? If so, how did you do it? I can ask my hubby who can fix anything (almost), but then he would have to know about this.

I look up the BB archive, and several mentioned about diy with a screw, and opening up the machine.

I tried the second nuzzle for 30 minutes about 3x, but I had to hold the hose and this is too much hassle. I did however get a very good swelling in 30 minutes, so I didn't want to give up on it. Plus, the BB cups are more comfortable for me to wear compared to the noogleberry cups (except for the new contoured large which is light).

iv been thinking personally id have no idea about going into the machine but if u want to ease the pressure making a small hole in the tube would do this(like henry vacums have the little hole in the tube u can open or close).

Yh or ask your husband cause fixing things is normally guys who are best at

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon