Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there any way to make your ribcage/underbust larger?

I didn't know where to post this :/ I'm new to this site and I searched with as many synonyms I could find but couldn't find anything on this. Anyways, to the question.
I'm a 30D and it's almost impossible to find cute bras in my size for under $30 >Sad I'm happy with my size and I think it matches my body perfectly but I was wondering if I could extend my band size from 26 inches to be 30 inches without gaining weight (small ribcages run in our family. my mother is overweight and yet only has a 32 inch ribcage)

I'd like bra-wearing to be a more enjoyable and less dreaded experience. I'm wearing 34B bras as of now and they're cramped and uncomfortable. I come out on the top and it's loose at the bottom :/ so is there any natural way to change this?

I don't know if you can, but I'm interested to see what the responses are.

Personally, I wish I was in your shoes though! I am skinny and wear a 36 band (might even need larger, but I don't dare to try larger).
Best of luck! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon