Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sideeffects of herbs

Hello girls,

I am a newbie and spent some time last few days studying the side-effects of the herbs. Here is one of the studies:

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/3/a/Herbal_Breast.htm

I want to start consuming these herbs but i am not sure of the side effect. Your thoughts from past experience would be helpful.

Thanks!

You can look through other threads to get a rough idea. In rare situations people complain about weight gain or acne. If I understand correctly these are from hormonal effects and hormonal effects are necessary for growth. Fish or fish oil (internally) and a healthy diet in general may help. You have to start slow with fenugreek and maybe others or it'll often cause stomach problems.

There are some rare case studies and test-tube tests for a couple herbs that suggest possible harm, or it could be a fluke. Most herbs have a milion studies that show they are great at preventing cancer, diabetes, feminine problems and/or other conditions, with little or no side serious side effects reported. Check out www.pubmed.gov for studies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon