Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk good for growth

Rainbow 

After some research (wikipedia) I'm pretty sure that milking is a good natural way to grow breast tissue. After reading more fully into the roles of the hormones and when they are released, it is the body's response to over-milking that grabbed my attention. The body naturally wants to grow to meet the demand. Growth hormones are produced in greater amounts when the breasts are over-milked. This makes sense from a survival point of view. It is simply adapting to meet the needs of your children. Breast growth will occur as long as you are over-milking. Thoughts?

My best friend is a midwife and a lactation consultant so she has given me some knowledge on the issue.
As your breasts fill with milk your breast tissue expands, it doesn't multiply it just expands. For some women the expansion is permanent, however for the majority of women the breast tissue cells shrink after the milk dries up and even shrink down further than what they were before.
So be careful with this plan because you may end up with a chest smaller than what you started with if and when the milk dries up.

i've done the same research and thought about this too. i have never been pregnant, but due to my thyroids problems, my body was producing extra prolactin for a while and my breasts swelled up half a cup as a result. now that i'm on thyroids medication, my prolactin level is back to normal, but with continued breast massage and nipple stimulation, i can still produce a little bit of milk. i was thinking this might be a sound way to enlarge my breasts, but am afraid that they will eventually deflate and become saggy.

i wonder if there's a way to swell up the glands, and keep the growth!

yh it could work my mum says before she had any children she had no boobs and after each of us went up a cupsize she kept from below a to full c haha so

It can work. My personal opinion is that it depends on genetics. It's just not a surefire bet. Some women go up cup sizes but I think the majority of women deflate and lose breast tissue. For me that seems to be a bit of a gamble. But I think if your mother was one of those women whose cup size increases chances are you will too.

Oh and lled34aa, massaging them should work and help get the blood flow going that should help. Also I would look into herbs as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon