Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED HELP on dosages and what kind of herbs. Wahaika?

(05-06-2011, 08:08 AM)Wahaika Wrote:  Luisa,

I don't know about BC and PM, but it would be my assumption that the two are OK.

Progesterone cream during the second half of the cycle should only be used if women are trying to fix a progesterone deficiency. To use it for NBE is a bad idea, in my opinion, and it has been my observation over the years, that if women use progesterone cream their NBE progress stops dead in its tracks. BCs that are progestins probably have the same effect.

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika. Thank you so much for your reply. I have no progesterone deficieny symptoms so I am stopping using the PC immidiately. My growing pains are gone so hopefully this was due to the PC.
I hope you do not mind me asking you a few more questions.
Do you think it is possible to grow from PM cream alone? I have been using the cream for 11 weeks without any significant results. I am 32AAA so my thought is that it either will take a long time for me to see results or I need tostart taking PM internally as well. I have had growing pains pretty much daily and I am now taking most of the supplements from the Japanese programme as well (collagen, MSM, sheep placenta, L-Arginine, calcium, Vitamin C and am thinkig of adding HA. I am also taking SP).
Thanks again for your help.
Luisa

(05-06-2011, 08:09 AM)Wahaika Wrote:  Ginie,

I have never seen a case where borage oil caused an acne breakout. Are you sure that it was the borage oil?

B-UP DROP looks OK for the luteal phase, but due to the Black Cohosh, it should not be taken in the follicular phase since it is an LH inhibitor. I would not suggest it for anyone not trying to fix a cycle related problem, but it looks like they found a use for it. I wonder if they put it in for a specific purpose or if it is just another kitchen sink ingredient. Also, there is no allowance for Chiyomilk's personal hormone profile. When using her program, always take into account differences in hormonal makeup and adjust accordingly.

Did you fix the cycle problems that you had as a result of using Chiyomilk's program?

Wahaika

Thank you, Wahaika! I tried Borage oilt twice, both times that was the only thing I changed and both time acne was really bad. I found out from acne.org that it actually can help heal acne, not promote it! Maybe I'm just one strange case of bad reaction to Borage oil. It's a pity that I had to drop it because I think it was boosting my growth A LOT! Sad

When I was on BO my cycle was getting shorter and shorter (from 28 days down to 22 or 21). Now my cycle is 29-31 days. I heard that any girl (not on BC pill) taking PM had her cycle extended by 2 or even more weeks. Do you know why it happens? I don't have this problem with PM so far but I take it only unitill ovulation. I noticed better skin,

As for B-Up Drop I think as always the quantities are really not enough to influence something seriously. Just like any other "magic breast pill".

Hi Ginie,

Just a thought on the borage oil. Is it possible that the acne breakout was it getting a little worse and then it will get better, cause I had more break out now its getting better (I havent used borage oil yet still waiting for it to come), my acne is still slowly going away...nice... ok a little nerve to take borage oil now cause I am like you opposite reactions usually... I am waiting on my PM too...ahhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrRolleyesDodgy

Thank you

Hi Wahaika

You mentioned I shoud make my own topical with borage and olive oils. 1/2 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup of powdered PM, 24 one gram capsules of borage oil.

How much borage oil should I put? You mentioned capsules.

Thanks.

(09-06-2011, 06:33 AM)hope Wrote:  Hi Wahaika

You mentioned I shoud make my own topical with borage and olive oils. 1/2 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup of powdered PM, 24 one gram capsules of borage oil.

How much borage oil should I put? You mentioned capsules.

Thanks.

Hi Hope,

I found the boobie batter recipe I think it is the 3rd post by Wahaika:

http://nbelab.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nbetheory&action=display&thread=30

(09-06-2011, 07:36 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Hope,

Thanks beachbumbythesea.

Have you used this topical before?

(10-06-2011, 06:47 AM)hope Wrote:  
(09-06-2011, 07:36 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Hope,

Thanks beachbumbythesea.

Have you used this topical before?

Your Welcome.

No I havent but waiting on my stuff to start making it.. I am new here so I just started taking this and that but still waiting on more supps and my PM.

Hello Luisa,

Sorry I didn't see this before.

Yes, I think that it is possible if one used enough of it all days of the cycle, HOWEVER, it is not worth the annihilation of the menstrual cycle. This would cause so many problems, problems that I have seen before when women try this or something similar.

Not a good idea to use progesterone cream for NBE,internally or externally, and it doesn't work anyway.

Not a good idea to use progesterone cream for NBE,internally or externally, and it doesn't work anyway.

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon