Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some help figuring out the herb part of my plan

Wink 

Hi there,
I'm new here 26/f and I am interested in adding herbs to help me increase my breast size by 1-2 cups. I see a lot of people have some success with herbs but I see so many different herbs mentioned and so many different herb regimens that I am trying to figure out the best combination.
The plan I have so far is to begin taking herbs orally along with a herbal massage cream. I plan to use herbs, diet, massage and exercise as I figure working many different angles will help me achieve the results I am looking for.
This is the herbal regimen I am thinking of and I wanted to run it past everyone to see if this seemed like a good approach. I am going something similar to Eve M's plan but I made some adjustments to suit what my vitamin store has in stock. I also wanted how I should consider dosage for this. I am planning on taking capsules as I think it will work easier for my lifestyle.

Herbs I want to take orally:
Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Flax Seed Oil
Wild Yams
Fennel
Aveena Sativa
Red Clover

For my cream I want to use a fenugreek powder mixed with borage oil.

One thing I wanted to ask is if anyone considered adding an HGH supplement and if they did if it helped at all?
Anyways, thanks for reading and I would love any advice I could get. I wish everyone else luck. :-)

I would say those are all good herbs but when it comes to quantities you will have to build your program around the capsule sizes you have of those herbs and also whether you have whole herbs or extracts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon