Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anne Selene PM

hi there! i am very new here and this is my first post.. I was just wondering if anyone here takes PM from Anne Selene.. I started taking PM last week and doing massages twice a day with the Anne Selene cream, btw, Im taking PM twice a day.. I feel a little soreness when I massage them but just a little than usual.. I will be buying flexseed oil coz i read that PM works well with omega 3 and nuts and flexseed oil is very high on omega 3.. and also i dissolve PM under my tongue and drink warm milk to help me swallow it.. I am not planning to take any herbs coz i read that PM should be taken by itself.. any suggestions? i was also looking to buy Ainterol PM but i wanted to personally try anne selene for 6 months and if i doesnt work, ill be switching to Ainterol or if you guys know any other way that works, please share it with me =) Thank you!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon