Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Found a great nbe blog: Can someone please explain her program?

Exclamation 

Here's the link: http://ikunyu.com/ Apparently she went from a full C to an H ?! Can someone who reads Japanese, or who is already familiar with her site, explain what her program is? I don't know if she lists her entire program anywhere on the site, but maybe a little research would be worth it? Wink At least some of the stuff she's using seems a little silly, like the boobie growing bra, but she's obviously stumbled on something that works. Help me figure out her secret. Please! Huh

i cant translate on mobile but when i read it before i think her main nbe was a pm drink(but its really expensive) or something it would be interesting to know
I looked on the bra site i think they are just suposed to be 'good fitting' bras that make your boobs look bigger(while u wear them, so yh probably not anything to do with her growth.
Her blog is awesome though thats really what my nbe goal is just as big as possible like she did.

I tried translating it using Google, but what I got made absolutely no sense. What translator should I be using? I'm gonna try to research translators and see if I make any progress.

Ginie, I don't know if you'll even see this or not, but I just realized you posted a bunch of useful info about her program. I'm gonna look into it now. Thx!Big Grin

Even after forcing myself to read through a lot of the gibberish that google's translator spat out, and reading ginnie's many posts on this subject, I still don't quite get it. Apparently she alternates between pm and a japanese herbal pill. I'm not quite sure what else she uses, so any extra info is very appreciated.

(01-06-2011, 12:06 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Even after forcing myself to read through a lot of the gibberish that google's translator spat out, and reading ginnie's many posts on this subject, I still don't quite get it. Apparently she alternates between pm and a japanese herbal pill. I'm not quite sure what else she uses, so any extra info is very appreciated.

I think the herbal pill she's talking about is PM. I think she does both, the cream and the pill. If you look further down the page, there is a picture of a bottle of cream, and a box, the cream says progesterone, and the box says pueraria. I can't figure out what the other bottle is. The other pill she talks about I believe she's referencing something to balance hormones. Who knows, I agree it's super confusing.

Found this that GorgeousBlonde posted, it's the same girl's program you are talking about. HTH.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294

Thanks Mok, that was exactly what I needed! Big Grin

(01-06-2011, 10:25 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Thanks Mok, that was exactly what I needed! Big Grin

NP. I'm glad GB figured it out. Smile I just had to copy and paste the link. She did the leg work, LoL.

Hi Mochaccino! I too used google to translate but it made little sence, then I asked a friend/colleague of mine to help. So, her program is explained correctly by GorgeousBlonde, I would like to just clearify few things.
1. PM - really expensive Japanese stuff. Ladies pueraria 99% - 330mg a day (until she reached her goal) and 100 (Sister Pueraria 99%) as a maintenance dose. Only in follicular phase.
2. B-UP Drop - a pill containing other phytoestrogens
http://www.richworld.jp/exp/superbup/details.htm Only in luteal phase.
3. All other supplements are Japanese and not available in Europe but the main ingredients are: pig placenta, Hyaluronic acid, vitamins, collagen, Arginine (is a part of her collagen mix, Meiji) - - throughout the cycle
4. PM lotion - throughout the cycle.
5/ Bradelis - - throughout the cycle
6. Massage (you will find it on youtube) - - throughout the cycle.
7. Exercise, diet, soy, good sleep.

I follow her routine religiously (even bought Japanese supplements, except PM) and I have good results so far. I'm not taking any PM or phytoestrogens in luteal phase because I'm afraid of screwing up my cycle (it happened when I started my NBE, I took FG and other herbs - I got period delays like 10 or more days). I think the results could have been even more impressive if PM is taken throughout the cycle but I put my health first, not boobs. Chiyomilk also had problems with her cycle when she just started PM, she was taking it without breaks. Then she had big delays and even sort of skipped one period! It got her thinking that in luteal phase it should be all about progesterone, not estrogen. Main idea - increase estrogen in follicular phase and progesterone in luteal phase. So she stopped PM one-two days before ovulation to allow the drop of estrogen in the body (it triggers ovulation, if there's no drop then ovulation is postponed further and further). Progesterone cream is not sold in Japan (even through "private import") so instead she was taking B-Up Drop thinking that it has progestogenic effect. But it doesn't! If you look at the ingredient list you will see that the herbs are just phytoestrogens. They are weaker than PM so maybe that was why her sysle wasn't messed up then. The "wairuduyamu" is wild yam, she thought that taking it as a pill (in B-Up Drop) will increase progesterone (though we know that it is not the case).

Sorry for a long post, I just like to share this because I'm having good results with this program so far. Hope it will help somebody else.

(03-06-2011, 09:35 AM)Ginie Wrote:  Hi Mochaccino! I too used google to translate but it made little sence, then I asked a friend/colleague of mine to help. So, her program is explained correctly by GorgeousBlonde, I would like to just clearify few things.
1. PM - really expensive Japanese stuff. Ladies pueraria 99% - 330mg a day (until she reached her goal) and 100 (Sister Pueraria 99%) as a maintenance dose. Only in follicular phase.
2. B-UP Drop - a pill containing other phytoestrogens
http://www.richworld.jp/exp/superbup/details.htm Only in luteal phase.
3. All other supplements are Japanese and not available in Europe but the main ingredients are: pig placenta, Hyaluronic acid, vitamins, collagen, Arginine (is a part of her collagen mix, Meiji) - - throughout the cycle
4. PM lotion - throughout the cycle.
5/ Bradelis - - throughout the cycle
6. Massage (you will find it on youtube) - - throughout the cycle.
7. Exercise, diet, soy, good sleep.

I follow her routine religiously (even bought Japanese supplements, except PM) and I have good results so far. I'm not taking any PM or phytoestrogens in luteal phase because I'm afraid of screwing up my cycle (it happened when I started my NBE, I took FG and other herbs - I got period delays like 10 or more days). I think the results could have been even more impressive if PM is taken throughout the cycle but I put my health first, not boobs. Chiyomilk also had problems with her cycle when she just started PM, she was taking it without breaks. Then she had big delays and even sort of skipped one period! It got her thinking that in luteal phase it should be all about progesterone, not estrogen. Main idea - increase estrogen in follicular phase and progesterone in luteal phase. So she stopped PM one-two days before ovulation to allow the drop of estrogen in the body (it triggers ovulation, if there's no drop then ovulation is postponed further and further). Progesterone cream is not sold in Japan (even through "private import") so instead she was taking B-Up Drop thinking that it has progestogenic effect. But it doesn't! If you look at the ingredient list you will see that the herbs are just phytoestrogens. They are weaker than PM so maybe that was why her sysle wasn't messed up then. The "wairuduyamu" is wild yam, she thought that taking it as a pill (in B-Up Drop) will increase progesterone (though we know that it is not the case).

Sorry for a long post, I just like to share this because I'm having good results with this program so far. Hope it will help somebody else.

Hi nice to meet you I am kind new here..joined ah well look to the left under my name hehe.. forgot I think 5 17 2001..Rolleyes not being sarcastic..Wink anyway.. Thank you for looking into her program I am thinking of following it in some way.. I am deff. doing the PM is sounds like it gives more results..just my opinion.. anyway..thank very much for doing all the work..I would have did the translation but this isnt my computer..so not wasnt going to deal with it.. I wish you all the best..

Thank you so much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon