Poll: taking pm with depo provera(progesterone contracetive injection) - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ramp up pm dose for first half month then none for second half
33.33%
33.33%
or take half the pm during the second half
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

newb nbe program please help?

I really want to base my program on the japanese girls blog(she went from b to h)
as id really like to just see how big i can get.

iv looked at Ginies program who was basing hers on the japanese blog and the basic idea is to increase estrogen in the first half progesterone in the second

As im on the depo provero injection which is a progesterone based contraceptive which stops periods and ovulation.

So would i just take pm ramping up for the first 15days of the month then nothing estrogenic for the second 15 or could i take half the amount during the second half as the injection means i have increased progesterone(all month already)

Supplements i also want to include if u use them how much do you take?
Multivitamin
Lamb placenta(gf compounds)
Msm
Collogen/gelatin
Arginine(increase gh)
Lysine(with ^)
Maca

its best to start on lower amount so maybe start taking it once every other day for the first week the once every day(upto max 1000mg) if ur doing cycles try the no pm in the second half then if u dont notice anything in 3weeks go upto taking half in the second?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon