Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time hops & FG user

(03-01-2013, 07:32 AM)Intersex Wrote:  Hi, Isabelle.

I've been looking for before and after pictures of you, but I couldn't find any. Do you have any on this site? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks.

Intersex,
If you look at the dates, you'll see that Isabelle hasn't been here for about 3months, so it isn't likely that she'll reply to you. However I can tell you that apart from her avatar, she has never posted any pictures of herself on here.

Hi I'm newbie here.
Guys, which one do you think is better, FG pills or powder? I've read some threads in here and yes I got confused. Can anyone help me if i want to take SP+FG+Maca, do you think that's good and safe? or should i change the list? And can somebody help me how to mix SP+FG+maca ? should i had to take all together? or seperate one by one, like fg+sp in the mornin and maca in the night, or what? Sorry for this silly question, i just confuse how to take those herb. TIA ladies Big Grin

(03-01-2013, 07:32 AM)Intersex Wrote:  Hi, Isabelle.

I've been looking for before and after pictures of you, but I couldn't find any. Do you have any on this site? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks.

Hi Intersex,

As Pansy-Mae says, Isabelle hasn't been on here for awhile and has never posted any pictures. She had posted that she doesn't have a digital camera. However, if you go through the thread, you will find a link to a video that has her in it. There may be other links to images of her.

Have fun looking for the links! Tongue

BigDave

Hi Pansy Mae and Dave,

Thanks for holding the fort Smile

I wrote a small update here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14609&pid=69502#pid69502

The video is here:
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/643860303?n=2
The single shot between 2 and 3 minutes is the story of my life.

Hey you!!!!Big Grin

How you doing? Where you been?

Welcome back!!
Big GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon