Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca - the famous side effect is true!

Welll it DID NOT give me the big CWink lol but my butt sticks out more! Ill admit i do need to work out more!Blush um my thighs have gotten a bit thicker...i wanted that tho cuz i didnt want chicken thighsShy hope i answerd ur qs..o btw i could email u progress pics if u want...jus give me.ur email...

(12-07-2011, 07:58 PM)Prettymama Wrote:  Welll it DID NOT give me the big CWink lol but my butt sticks out more! Ill admit i do need to work out more!Blush um my thighs have gotten a bit thicker...i wanted that tho cuz i didnt want chicken thighsShy hope i answerd ur qs..o btw i could email u progress pics if u want...jus give me.ur email...

Yes you did..I pmed you ...k. I am going to read more on maca to decide if I want to add it..oh I forgot do the results stay permenantly..Rolleyes

Prettymama

I have just started on Maca and just want to ask if you were on other herbs as well. I want to develop my hips and butt but also want to continue to improve my breasts.
I am taking FG 2X610mg three times a day along with SP 2X540mg three times a day and RC 2X330mg three times a day and Maca 1X300mg three times a day.
Do you know if any of these could be counter acting the Maca affect? Or do I need to increase the Maca at this point.
I have a mild soreness in my butt and seem to have had some fat redistribution from my up waist area.

Any insight would be helpful

I am trying to order some Maca but I'm not sure where to start as the prices vary a lot (looking on eBay). Is there any recommended brand or type?
I'm in the UK.

Carlynd

I am located in NYC so I can't speak to the UK sources.

Denisetobe

Denise: I understand, but do you think this would be ok http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maca-Reproductive-Health-500mg-Capsules/dp/B001DAYJOY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1310645911&sr=8-3

there is also this http://www.amazon.co.uk/HealthAid-Maca-500mg-60-Tablets/dp/B002MY99VS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310645911&sr=8-1

carlynd

I am new to taking Maca myself and I take an extract that is 330mg.
About three weeks.
I have notice some improvement in my butt and hips, so I am happy.

I believe that the extract is more concentrated herb form, but I would leave it to others with more experience to comment.

has anyone used Pueraria Mirifica and Maca at the same time and gained in their butt and boobs?

(14-07-2011, 06:58 PM)gogirlanime Wrote:  has anyone used Pueraria Mirifica and Maca at the same time and gained in their butt and boobs?

Haha...your thinking like me..on the other thread you answered, quite well by the way, which made me decide to use maca and PM together..I will experiment and see what happens ..what the worse will happen it will delay my boob results ..not much seem to be happening to me right now so what the heck..I will def..let you know how it is feeling etc..k.

da famous side effect is very true, I gained a lot of booty using maca root. I took 10 gramz a day and lifted heavy weights and gained 3 inchez on my butt
Lisa Baby

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon