Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca - the famous side effect is true!

Can I take maca,primrose oil,saw palmetto,fennel,fenugreek,watercress and cayenne pepper? I hope this combo is good I ordered those things off swanson vitamins..oh except I already have cayenne pepper.
I read raw apple cider vinegar with mother is good too.
I'm female 20's thanks
Rainbow 

I'm on my third day and I'm taking two Navitas maca pills a day (1000mg). Do you guys think this is a good amount to start off my first week with? Yesterday I took two pills and my throat started feeling sore. I don't if it was from taking too much too fast or if I'm getting sick. Today my throat feels a little better (I've only taken 1). When I take the next one I think I'll get a pretty good idea if these are the reason why. I usually carry weight in my pooch area (Dodgy) and my butt/thighs (Rolleyes). Do any of you take these with a phytoestrogen or anything to increase your gains or would that be counterproductive? If you do how many mgs do you take of each?

MY MEASUREMENTS:
Bust: 34 (B)
Waist: 26
Hips: 36

GOAL:
Bust: 34 (B) but more full
Waist: 24
Hips: 40

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon