Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can noogleberry really cause indentations?

Question 

I just ordered my Noogleberry online a few days ago. I thought I did all the research I needed to do, however, now i'm reading that noogleberry can leave long lasting indents?!?! Huh

Is it a low amount of people who experience this? And is it permanent?

Also, I was wondering, for those living in the U.S.A....... How long did it take for your noogleberry to be shipped to your house? I'm just so excited to receive my noogle and to start noogling!

Thanks!

When you use the noogleberry there are indentations left on your skin. Mine usually go away within an hour but I guess it depends on how hard your pumping. I live in the NY and it took about 10 days. It might be longer if you live in other parts of the U.S. because of customs according to the noogleberry site

well bras leave indents too but everyone wears them haha
I think most people who had indents over pumped alot, you can stop the chance of getting any long lasting indents by posititioning the cups slightly differently every noogle so it wont allways rub the same place.
I wouldnt worry about it as long as you dont continuously over pump x

I got indents a while ago, they were like white lines on the insides of my breasts, sort of where the cleavage is. But I just stopped noogling for a few weeks and they went away, nothing to worry about! You just have to take it really slow, like pumping for 10-15 minutes the first days, then gradually up to half an hour, and only then perhaps adding another session per day. Now I don´t noogle for more than 45 minutes every time (I´m doing it in the mornings and evenings) and I haven´t had any problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon