Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Hello everyone,

I am new and been doing like everyone else researching and trying to figure out what to take/use/do for the girls, well for total health, for me it would also include clearing my acne and having awesome skin/hair/nails and hoping the hair will grow faster/healthier and more of it, having a nicer butt, fuller lips (I heard the neocell some have been experiencing that) that would be wick good..

Any imput is so welcomed..

Sex: F
Height: 5' 3 3/4
Weight: 116
Band: bra size 34
Cup: Bish

Number of children: was preg for about 1 month

How many breastfed: 0

How long ago: age 18 (29 yrs ago)

Any physical disorders or abnormalities:
slight curvature of the spine, anixety, had right ovary removed from endometriosis and cysts on left one 9/2002, had breast reduction 8/2006 was a 36c/d at that time lost weight down to about 98-99 lbs lost all breasts ( I mean flat) now add weight now I have a 34B hoping it will go back to a 36c/d when I gain more weight (I weighted about 125-127 lbs at that breast size). I had a doctor think I had lupus but my symptoms now arent that bad mostly have a rash around my mouth and getting better the from changing diet and adding the supps.. I wasnt taking supps for a long time about 3 years.. I have a hard time if I take mainly a women multi.. I have acne since 21 yrs old mostly on face after I was on BC for 8 months (that is when I broke out and never stopped except when I changed my diet and took supps.. now that I have more info about androgens I think it will totally go away in time, skin was awsome before 21., I have chin hair which started about 2004 and with the diet at the time it didnt go away. Had hypothyroidism from 21 yrs old (goiter) and not anymore not meds. since 2009 and bloodwork is fine not even boardline and yes I had the free panel along with the T3,T4 one.. I was on synthroid, one that started with an L cant remember it and the last one I was on was armor sp? and that made a dif.. so anyone on meds for thyroid problems I would recommend armor sp? I was getting hairloss top front of head when I had thyroid issues and then it stopped and then started when I went on Paxil.. not doing it anymore..so far an been off Paxil for 2 weeks now.

Cycle length, and any cycle anomalies or abnormalities:
Not sure of cycle but it usually comes same time every month but lately it has be irreg., sometimes I get clots, the first day only I get bad cramps, in high school the cramps were worse they are much better now and shorter..

Any medications including BC:
up until 5/17/2011 Paxil not anymore.

Taking anything else like vitamins:
going to be taking all soon (unless you say not to take a certain one) and taking some of them now

Could you let me know when the best time to take supps and what not to take together, with or without food ..etc..

Ainterol PM
*SP -for symptoms of excess androgens
L-Tyrosine
L-Glutamine
GABA
*MSM
*multi
*Vit. c
*B-complex
*Collagen
Borage oil -for symptoms of excess androgens
Cal/Mag
Fennel tea -for symptoms of excess androgens
Spearmint -for symptoms of excess androgens

The ones with * I am taking now. Stopped the solgar PM for now until I get the ainterol PM.

Diet:
cut most sugar out and carbs, I do have coffee and smoke cigs (dont plan on quieting anytime soon I drink about 2-3 cups and smoke about 10 cigs a day), mostly salad with protein. Dont know if you need more details let me know.

Exercise:
dancing, do exercises with weights and without (like a pilates sp?) and alot of walking and dancing.

If one has already tried NBE, what did she do:
no never did unless when I was doing herbs and such in the past and did know it may have.

Once I have those, if something looks like I need more information I'll ask for it.
not sure what you mean with this question.

It would also be very useful to have the following information tracked as you go:

Program that you are currently using or considering.

Plan on doing PM with SP as the main and off the cycles keep at low dose of listen to my body, take breaks when I feel I need one by listening to my body. Going to make the boobie batter and do massages. Once I have a true routine I could answer this in more depth.

Measurements and updates of experiences. I would be looking for changes on day 10 of each cycle:
Not sure when the 10 cycle will be any help on how to track, never did that, I always went by listening to my body.

Measurements: The best measurement is bra fitting. But if a measuring tape is used:

Band: 28 1/2 (under breast)
Bust: 32 (over nipples)
Left width: 3 1/2 (Outer edge to sternum)
Right Width: 3 1/2 (Outer edge to sternum)
Upper Half: 9 both sides(Clavicle to nipple)
Lower Half: 3 both sides(Nipple to lower edge)
hips: biggest measurement area (around biggest part of butt area: 37
around the belly over the belly button: 33
waste: smallest area (I have a small torso): 26

If you looked at me from the front my hips dont look that wide, but from the side my butt is low and sticks out some.. anyway

Hi everyone,

Ok.. I ordered my supps. This is how I plan on taking them, please let me know if the mix is wrong, meaning not taking certain ones together or need to take with food.

Morning:
PM- empty stomach

about 1/2 hour later
msm
vit c
collagen beauty formula: below is what is in it

Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz. or 15 mL)

Servings Per Container: 30

Calories 15

Total Carbohydrates 2 g <1%*

Sugars 2 g ‡

Protein 2 g 4%*

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg 50%

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 5 mg 250%

Pantothenic acid (as D-panthenol) 20 mg 200%

Collagen Hydrolysate 2,000 mg ‡

Providing the following Amino Acids: Glycine, L-Proline, L-Hydroxyproline, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Lysine, L-Serine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Hydroxylysine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, L-Ornithine, L-Cystine

‡ Daily value (DV) not established.

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Directions: Take 1 tablespoon daily before bedtime, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional.

Other Ingredients: Purified water, crystalline fructose, citric acid, natural flavors, grape skin extract, potassium sorbate, sodium hexametaphosphate, sodium benzoate, Tonalin® CLA, pyruvate, grape seed extract, melon pulp (14,000 IU SOD activity per gram) (Extramel™),and resveratrol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hyalauonic acid
cal/mag

Lunch:

msm
vit c
b-comp
multi

Bedtime:

PM

about 1/2 hour later
msm
vit c
neocell collagen: below is what is in it
Serving Size: 1 Scoop

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 22 *

Collagen 6.6 g 0%

Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%

Fat 0 g 0%

(These values represent average grams of amino acid per 100 grams of edible portion (may vary).)

Glycine 22.08%

Proline 13.8%

Hydroxyproline 13.0%

Glutamic Acid 9.5%

Alanine 8.5%

Arginine 7.9%

Aspartic Acid 5.7%

Lysine 4.2%

Serine 3.3%

Leucine 2.9%

Valine 2.4%

Phenylalanine 2.0%

Threonine 1.9%

Isoleucine 1.3%

Methionine 0.78%

Histidine 0.77%

Hydroxylysine 0.70%

Tyrosine 0.40%

Cystine 0.08%
--------------------------------------------
hyalauronic acid
borage oil
GABA
L- Glutamine
L- Tryosine
cal/mag

Can I take the morning and bedtime supps with a protein drink or just the morning.. or neither.. I was looking a the collagen ingredients and thinking that may be too much aminos? and too much collagen maybe just take at night but alternate the too.. So if I do that I would have to elimnate some of the supps...

Now not sure when to take the saw palmentto. Going to drink 1-2 cups of tea a day of fennel and spearmint. I also plan on taking flaxseed oil every other day and the borage oil every night or just alternate the two each night

I have PM cream and am going to make to boobie batter.. now I plan on doing the PM cream with the PM pills, then stay on low dose of PM pills when I am suppose to stop so I was thinking of doing the boobie batter then because of the FG. So alternate the PM and batter. I am going to play it by ear if I should stay on a low dose on the off time.. Would it be ok to do the boobie batter because of the FG and androgens...

Update.. I just read the directions on the collagens one is on an empty stomach and the other is at bedtime (liq. one) I guess take it with the PM?

Hey all,

I know so much info. I thought I would give a rundown of my foods that I eat and plan on adding.

Just about every morning I have:

2 eggs scrambled soft (I may add veggies/onions sometimes)

mashed avacado sp? mixed with fresh salsa
(the kind that looks like it was chopped up and put straight into the tub, not the kind that looks like sause for paste)

tortilla with one thin slice of swiss or sometimes shredded cheese mix.

Take the eggs and avac. and wrap in tortilla.. yummy....Tongue

In between (havent lately but once I get everything organized I will start again) I make my protein shake:

1-2 eggs (yes raw..just in case for some reason your thinking another way)

water

Sometimes yogurt but heard on this site of something else I am going to try "skyr" about 4 tables spoons.

1 pack of energy-c extra vit. c (orange flav.)

1 pack of energy- with msm (lime flav.)

1/2 pack of knox gelatin.

wheat germ (from the jar in the cereal isle sp?

small amount of honey if I dont have bananas, if so only 1/4 of one

sometimes I will put fruit like strawberries, blueberries in it, if I dont it almost taste like an orange julious sp?

if you dont add the yogurt or skyr and wheat germ, it is very refreshing taste, light..

snacks

this is a tough one but I came up with raw veggies with hummus (home made) or quac.

Lunch/dinner

protein (beef, chicken, fish, sardines) with a salad..I always put olive oil/lemon juice/salt.

potatoes, rice, pasta small amount.

veggies (veggies and salad I have as much as I want)

dairy- some cheese, cream for coffee (yes cant give that up, its bad enough I gave up a lot of sugar and carbs...Dodgy), skyr, and one in a rare time milk.. still deciding about the dairy amount of choices I may have.

As for chips which I will have once in a while.. I will buy the baked or toast tortillas at home..oo with salt..

yes I do smoke too...cigs.. ( no not giving them up any time soon eitherDodgy) I have about 10 a day give or take..

Ok I think I am done...having a senior moment.

Thank you for reading all this.

You're making me hungry reading all your food list. I'm making that hummus tonight.

Regarding your supplements, make it work for you. When I first began nbe, I divided the supplements to take 3x a day. Now, I gulped all 5 FG/SP/WY at one time. I even started taking MSM (6pills) this way. I take multivitamins, GABA, arginine, borage oil capsules in one gulp too. Now, I don't forget, and by the end of the day, all those supplements are taken care of and out of the way.Big Grin Seems to work for me, since this luteal phase before AF, I grew again after like 22 days of no activity/growingpains at all.

(05-06-2011, 11:26 PM)soonenough Wrote:  You're making me hungry reading all your food list. I'm making that hummus tonight.

Regarding your supplements, make it work for you. When I first began nbe, I divided the supplements to take 3x a day. Now, I gulped all 5 FG/SP/WY at one time. I even started taking MSM (6pills) this way. I take multivitamins, GABA, arginine, borage oil capsules in one gulp too. Now, I don't forget, and by the end of the day, all those supplements are taken care of and out of the way.Big Grin Seems to work for me, since this luteal phase before AF, I grew again after like 22 days of no activity/growingpains at all.

Hey how are ya,

Haha, I bought the hummus to hold me over til I make it, I am so wanting to have it plus it is going to be my main part of snacks, so tonight or tomorrow I will be making the hummus with extra garlic..yummy!!!!!!!! plus it is to easy to make..

You sound like me with taking supps. I lost track and forget what time it is ...I m like dam its to late to take such and such I just ate.. so I will probably put them in a pill thingy, but some are powders which I may just put in my water.. I read that you can put msm in your water and drink it through out the day... I need all the no brainer tips to take supps. plus doing it that way to me your getting it through out the day.. I have the 1 pound each of , msm, vitc, L-glutamine, L-Tyrosine, calcium, mag... You have just about the same supps I am going to be taking.. I still dont know what luteal is, and what does AF stand for..so you grew without any signs..interesting.. Did you add the PM, I thought that was you that add that.. I have been doing a lot of thinking and I still have breast success left, so I stopped the PM solgar and taking the BS with extra SP in the off days but I am not sure if I am in that cycle but it doesnt matter cause the ainterol PM is till in customs and they said it may take 4 wks til I get it (it has been a wk now) so by then I should have gotten and finished my period then you have to wait 7 days from the first day period started to start the PM again or is it 7 days from the last day of period, not sure have to look into that or can you explain that to me. So my thoughts jump around alotRolleyes, so how much have you grown since you started the program, congrates on the more growth..I can wait just to receive my collagen, the other supps I mentioned, etc.. I could at least see how that goes til. The PM arrives. I will post exactly what I take and massage onto the girls when I get all the supps.. So what do you think of Wahaika site, I like it but he hasnt answered my post for 2 days.. he must be really busy..it timeBig Grin

Dam sorry so long of a post.. I m in hyper mode..Big Grin

P.S I read the other post about you not taking the PM so I asked the same questions on there..k and something else too cant remember..Blush
Thank you

(04-06-2011, 09:41 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I am new and been doing like everyone else researching and trying to figure out what to take/use/do for the girls, well for total health, for me it would also include clearing my acne and having awesome skin/hair/nails and hoping the hair will grow faster/healthier and more of it, having a nicer butt, fuller lips (I heard the neocell some have been experiencing that) that would be wick good..

Any imput is so welcomed..

Sex: F
Height: 5' 3 3/4
Weight: 116
Band: bra size 34
Cup: Bish

Number of children: was preg for about 1 month

How many breastfed: 0

How long ago: age 18 (29 yrs ago)

Any physical disorders or abnormalities:
slight curvature of the spine, anixety, had right ovary removed from endometriosis and cysts on left one 9/2002, had breast reduction 8/2006 was a 36c/d at that time lost weight down to about 98-99 lbs lost all breasts ( I mean flat) now add weight now I have a 34B hoping it will go back to a 36c/d when I gain more weight (I weighted about 125-127 lbs at that breast size). I had a doctor think I had lupus but my symptoms now arent that bad mostly have a rash around my mouth and getting better the from changing diet and adding the supps.. I wasnt taking supps for a long time about 3 years.. I have a hard time if I take mainly a women multi.. I have acne since 21 yrs old mostly on face after I was on BC for 8 months (that is when I broke out and never stopped except when I changed my diet and took supps.. now that I have more info about androgens I think it will totally go away in time, skin was awsome before 21., I have chin hair which started about 2004 and with the diet at the time it didnt go away. Had hypothyroidism from 21 yrs old (goiter) and not anymore not meds. since 2009 and bloodwork is fine not even boardline and yes I had the free panel along with the T3,T4 one.. I was on synthroid, one that started with an L cant remember it and the last one I was on was armor sp? and that made a dif.. so anyone on meds for thyroid problems I would recommend armor sp? I was getting hairloss top front of head when I had thyroid issues and then it stopped and then started when I went on Paxil.. not doing it anymore..so far an been off Paxil for 2 weeks now.

Cycle length, and any cycle anomalies or abnormalities:
Not sure of cycle but it usually comes same time every month but lately it has be irreg., sometimes I get clots, the first day only I get bad cramps, in high school the cramps were worse they are much better now and shorter..

Any medications including BC:
up until 5/17/2011 Paxil not anymore.

Taking anything else like vitamins:
going to be taking all soon (unless you say not to take a certain one) and taking some of them now

Could you let me know when the best time to take supps and what not to take together, with or without food ..etc..

Ainterol PM
*SP -for symptoms of excess androgens
L-Tyrosine
L-Glutamine
GABA
*MSM
*multi
*Vit. c
*B-complex
*Collagen
Borage oil -for symptoms of excess androgens
Cal/Mag
Fennel tea -for symptoms of excess androgens
Spearmint -for symptoms of excess androgens

The ones with * I am taking now. Stopped the solgar PM for now until I get the ainterol PM.

Diet:
cut most sugar out and carbs, I do have coffee and smoke cigs (dont plan on quieting anytime soon I drink about 2-3 cups and smoke about 10 cigs a day), mostly salad with protein. Dont know if you need more details let me know.

Exercise:
dancing, do exercises with weights and without (like a pilates sp?) and alot of walking and dancing.

If one has already tried NBE, what did she do:
no never did unless when I was doing herbs and such in the past and did know it may have.

Once I have those, if something looks like I need more information I'll ask for it.
not sure what you mean with this question.

It would also be very useful to have the following information tracked as you go:

Program that you are currently using or considering.

Plan on doing PM with SP as the main and off the cycles keep at low dose of listen to my body, take breaks when I feel I need one by listening to my body. Going to make the boobie batter and do massages. Once I have a true routine I could answer this in more depth.

Measurements and updates of experiences. I would be looking for changes on day 10 of each cycle:
Not sure when the 10 cycle will be any help on how to track, never did that, I always went by listening to my body.

Measurements: The best measurement is bra fitting. But if a measuring tape is used:

Band: 28 1/2 (under breast)
Bust: 32 (over nipples)
Left width: 3 1/2 (Outer edge to sternum)
Right Width: 3 1/2 (Outer edge to sternum)
Upper Half: 9 both sides(Clavicle to nipple)
Lower Half: 3 both sides(Nipple to lower edge)
hips: biggest measurement area (around biggest part of butt area: 37
around the belly over the belly button: 33
waste: smallest area (I have a small torso): 26

If you looked at me from the front my hips dont look that wide, but from the side my butt is low and sticks out some.. anyway

I made a mistake with 2 measurements the outer edge to sternum
should be: both are 8 1/2 in

I also measured across upper chest under armpits: 31in

Hey all,

Kinda of tired but really quick had to share this...ok taking PM not other herbs..but still taking supps etc.. upped the PM to 3 pills a day (total 1500mg a day) I get constant twinges and zinges but here and there not alot at once and mostly when I move around but not so much during massages.. my hair is growing fast ( cut my bangs way too short least then 3 weeks ago to mid forhead now they are past my eyebrows just past the bridge of my nose..I noticing sp? new hair at hairline coming in..also my skin is clearing on my face..it goes in stages..constantly exfoliating it...boobs feel thicker and higher..firmer in the hip area and butt looking better (well the exercising is probably helping that)..OK that wasnt quickRolleyes Ok ...good night all...spacing out now...zzzzzzzzzz Oh forgot one more thing..sex drive well ...didnt need help in that area but got more help from the PM pills..was at the mans from Wed. to Wed. and well we always have an awesome time...anyway ..sex drive is even more so then before..and I feel sexier but yet sad that the girls look the same in pictures but when I look at them lifting my shirt they look fuller then normal..that is too weird how they look dif. and feel dif.. but taking pics they took the same well maybe maybe a little dif..ok ...night...really good night..

Woww Susan!

That looks terrific. So happy for you.

Keep going!

Thank you Isabelle.. My head is spinning with this NBE regimen.. plus trying to find work..wanting to get my own place to live..wish I could live with my man or live closerBig Grin which I plan I doing...but anyway trying to be patient with everything..maybe I just need to take a nap and rest the mind and body..RolleyesSmile I am still kind of tired..Dodgy

Good luck Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon