Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blake Talks & hypnosis - can anyone help please

Hi
I've just started the Blake Talks. 2 days ago I did session one, but didn't feel I was hypnotised. So today, I tried session one again, and I still didn't feel I was hypnotised.
I kept imagining what he was saying, but then other times, occasionally, my mind wondered to other things.
I sometimes felt relaxed, but not in a trance, and other times I felt I was just 'normal'.
Near the end of the session when he counts back for me to come out of the trance I do not feel any different during this counting, so I believe I wasn't in a trance/wasn't hypnotised.
I really want to do this, and I do believe hypnosis works so why don't I feel I am being hypnotised?
Also, do I keep doing session one until I do feel hypnotised, or do I just go onto session two and move along the sessions?
Thanks very much for any help & advice.

Just keep on listening to the tracks, don´t worry about it! Actually being hypnotized isn´t like what they show you on tv (like being in a coma or something like that), it´s more like a very relaxed state of mind, sort of like when you´re about to fall asleep. So if your mind is wandering while you´re listening to Blaketalks, that´s perfectly alright.

I´ve been hypnotized by a professional hypnotist a few times and the first time I also thought nothing was happening, but then these weird unexpected images began to pop up in my head, one image led to another and it was just the most effective treatment I´ve ever had. But it´s a very subtle process, you won´t notice the results as you do with other treatments, but it does work, strangely!
hope that helps!

(06-06-2011, 03:34 AM)Bibi Wrote:  Just keep on listening to the tracks, don´t worry about it! Actually being hypnotized isn´t like what they show you on tv (like being in a coma or something like that), it´s more like a very relaxed state of mind, sort of like when you´re about to fall asleep. So if your mind is wandering while you´re listening to Blaketalks, that´s perfectly alright.

I´ve been hypnotized by a professional hypnotist a few times and the first time I also thought nothing was happening, but then these weird unexpected images began to pop up in my head, one image led to another and it was just the most effective treatment I´ve ever had. But it´s a very subtle process, you won´t notice the results as you do with other treatments, but it does work, strangely!
hope that helps!

You know Bibi,
Something that I've never mentioned is that images pop in my mind too, images that I have never seen or imagined. I confirm that this is true! Probably my brain is telling me that he understood what I want it to do...

Kelly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon