Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program... (:

Noogleberry is on its way! I must say, they have excellent customer service, yanno, after I jumped down their throats going 'YOU'VE STOLEN ALL MY MONEY!'. Oops...

Anyway, I'm comfortably fitting into 34Cs at the moment. Before I was a very full B cup. I thought I'd gone down to a 32" which would be right according to my proportions but it didn't last. I seem to vary between 28" and 29" underbust so I did an overbust measurement to determine my band size instead and it was a very definite 34".

Massage seems to be the key. I think it works in a similar way to the Noogleberry by building tissue gradually. It seems to be so effective that I almost doubt the Noogleberry will be as good! By the way does anyone know if Noogleberrys arrive in discrete packaging? Or will I have to explain to my mother that yes, I have just bought a breast pump.

I want to change my BCP back to the combined pill. I mean as far as BC is concerned my current pill works just fine but I don't believe it's helping with NBE whatsoever. I'll wait til I've ordered my PM and see how the two interact and then I'll be on at my doctor begging him to give me estrogen.

progestone pills/injection if anything would help with pm because progesterone makes estrogen receptors more sensitive if u only have estrogen your body becomes more resistant to it, this is normally what happens when growth slows down

(16-06-2011, 08:39 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  progestone pills/injection if anything would help with pm because progesterone makes estrogen receptors more sensitive if u only have estrogen your body becomes more resistant to it, this is normally what happens when growth slows down

How do you know if you need progesterone without taking tests..this is the hormone I am clueless with.. and at my age 47 I would think it is needed maybe.. but I have other things that I think are causing my symptoms..under a thread I posted "Higher dose possible?" Isabelle is helping figure out what for me to do.. I looked up adrenal fatigue and go to that thread and you will see more and I have a ton of the hyper symptoms. On Wakaika's site I have other questions too that he is helping with.. but trying to narrow down what to take.. I am also thinking I am taking too much at once so in a few days I am going to go off everything for 2 days except msm, vitc, cal, mag., borage oil.. then intruduce one thing at a time first starting with the PM.

Yeah you're right mydreamsisGcup, that's why I'm gonna wait to see what happens first. The thing with the progestogen only pill though is that it's not progesterone, it's a close imitation thats chemical structure is actually more like estrogen :/ my pill being the one that is as close as they get to estrogen without being estrogen... so it works like the combined pill rather than the mini pill :/ Nevertheless it still might turn out to be more beneficial than the combined pill Smile

And Beachbumbythesea I don't think you can be 100% with any hormone without taking a test but I think you could be right about needing more progesterone when you're older. I'd ask Wahaika if I were you Wink he is the guru.

NBE update for today: nothing notable.
Boyfriend and I almost broke up, felt like my breasts were deflating at the time lol Tongue It's like they're mood responsive...

On a slightly unrelated note, has anyone seen those mood responsive kitten ears for sale in Japan? They are the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen Big Grin

(16-06-2011, 10:56 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  NBE update for today: nothing notable.
Boyfriend and I almost broke up, felt like my breasts were deflating at the time lol Tongue It's like they're mood responsive...

On a slightly unrelated note, has anyone seen those mood responsive kitten ears for sale in Japan? They are the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen Big Grin

lol.. well in away the girls a mood related..I read that when you get in the heat of the moment lets just say, they swell up...so think about sex..lol ..haha... never mind thinking about go have it..yeah miss my man hope soon will going over to see him..

and yes I am checking with Wahaika about whats going on with my crazy self.. lol..thank you..

Hmm... I really don't feel like having sex with my bf right now :L I am still very angry. Men are so dense. They think they're faced with a difficult decision so you tell them what to do and they don't understand! What is there to not understand?! ... Ahem, rant over.

I'm wearing a 34C today and under a t-shirt you can see I'm bulging out of it a little bit. I think maybe that's the design though... I don't wear this bra very much, I'm not sure :L but a 34D would definitely not fit me yet. No way near.

Still, I seem to have gone from a full B to a full C in 11 days from just massaging and drinking herbal tea... But I look small. I look at my boobs and seriously wonder how they're filling the cups up because without a bra on there's really not much to look at. I have a small frame so you'd have thought that would make them look bigger?

Patiently awaiting the Noogleberry.
PM's gonna take a lot longer because I live literally in the middle of nowhere and haven't been able to get to a bank account to put my money in :/

Happy to read you're telling your BF now. Growth is great for self-confidence Big Grin

Big Grin it certainly is! I'm not sure my boyfriend agrees Wink

If your bra size is changing, then you are growing! It happens slowly so you probably don't notice it. Are you taking pictures? Figure, I deflated from a 34D to a 34A and it took a long time. I look at pictures from back then and I'm like "WHOA I don't remember having those!".

And please tell me more about those kitten ears, they sound hilarious!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon